Well guess this is the end of Eccie.

• shilo
  • 09-12-2019, 07:42 AM
Goodbye all. It was fun while it lasted.
This is not the end, but a new evolution to a new beginning. Now, it’s more easier than ever before.
Not the end... ads are now being posted in Co-Ed. Things should be fine. Once one does it, they all will
I thought the same, but hopefully not. I'm just now getting back into this.
Not the end... ads are now being posted in Co-Ed. Things should be fine. Once one does it, they all will Originally Posted by justjackie
Exactly, justjackie. You bring up a great point. We still have Coed. We still have ECCIE's legendary private message system. Sure ISOs are not allowed in Coed but that just means guys have to be more creative in the way they post them. Make it look like a general discussion topic. Same with providers and the ads they post in Coed.

There's a silver lining to all this too. Removing the provider showcases, ISO forum, and weekly/weekend update forums has made ECCIE much safer than it used to be. It's much safer to post on ECCIE. It's much safer to be an ECCIE member. I mean safer from a legal standpoint. ECCIE is now safer than even P411, Private Delights, OH2 etc. So there is no end for ECCIE. ECCIE will be the last one standing.
noooo