Ideas to help me fall sleep?

I'm pretty energized and can see myself being a bit of a night owl tonight. But unfortunately I need to hit the office fairly early in the morning -___- Anyone out there with some ideas or better yet ...techniques to help a young man get some quality sleep?

Due to the recent changes in bios some appropriate visual aids to help communicate your recommendation would be nice lol.
strip club usually drains my energy pretty good
Honestly, that may be where I end up in the next couple of hours.
The best sleeping pill there is, is to have intimacy. The body releases melentonin after intimacy, which makes you sleepy. Happens in males and females. I never had a problem sleeping in my twenties. When I got older that's when I started having problems. After a hookup, I sleep great.
Run the nite before
Cold room or just hang one leg out from under your covers. we are made to want to sleep when our body temperature falls. by hanging your leg out the blood in your body cools before it returns to the rest of your body.
Read one of the long-ass reviews on ECCIE.
Ride a bike around the neighborhood. you also get to explore nature, etc. Idk if you're into that.
Stay off your phone and don’t watch tv.
The light from our devices is “short-wavelength-enriched,” meaning it has a higher concentration of blue light than natural light—and blue light affects levels of the sleep-inducing hormone melatonin more than any other wavelength

Also certain smells are known to be relaxing(such as lavender)
I’ve know ppl to have essential oils diffusers or place pouches of lavender throughout their room.
Let me sit on ya face lol
Let me sit on ya face lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Bingo!!!!! We have a winner. She can smother you with her delicious hoohaa until you pass out. Hmmm, I need that as well.
I honestly have to work out some , shower and find this bad ass YouTube sleep meditation video I enjoy . Usually puts me out fast like within 10-20mins!!
Or u can just get a drink slow sensual bj from me thatll have u out like a baby!!!
I have to agree
The best sleeping pill there is, is to have intimacy. The body releases melentonin after intimacy, which makes you sleepy. Happens in males and females. I never had a problem sleeping in my twenties. When I got older that's when I started having problems. After a hookup, I sleep great. Originally Posted by adav8s28
WOW... absolutely right. If I read a long ass freaking boring review on Eccie in the night, that puts me to sleep. LMAO
Read one of the long-ass reviews on ECCIE. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
The best sleeping pill there is, is to have intimacy. The body releases melentonin after intimacy, which makes you sleepy. Happens in males and females. I never had a problem sleeping in my twenties. When I got older that's when I started having problems. After a hookup, I sleep great. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yessss! This is so true I sleep so much better after some play time, never fails!