Just Wandering

If a provider sees someone outside the hobby and likes him, will she be thinking about sex? I feel like they are no longer interested in sex, and it became a regular activity they do everyday. However, they are really good at faking their interest in the session.
  • onei
  • 01-12-2015, 10:15 AM
If I see a woman outside the hobby and like her will I be thinking about sex? Ok that's not a fair analogy as I'm ALWAYS thinking about sex.
There are so many variables to this question. She might just not like you. She might not be a very sexual person in general and is only providing for the money. She might be burnt out on sex. I have very fulfilling sex outside the hobby so it's possible but it's all about finding the right person.

You can't simply label us as hobbyists or providers. We are individuals with different sexual appetites and hormonal cycles.
Well if I start seeing someone I really like outside of the hobby the very last thing I'm thinking about is paying anyone for sex.

The hobby gets tossed in the attic storage chest right where it belongs until the relationship ends. lol

Of course this doesn't really address your question but only a provider could answer that with any authority.
Huh?

If I'm fucking a dude on the reg for free, it's because I like his dick. A lot. Up in me. Other girls could be different, I guess.
Damn Jenn.
Don't hold back
Tell us what you really think
That famous unanswered question...

I wonder, wonder who wrote the book on love

I just wandered in to wonder aloud who said we're not interested in sex?
I love sex especially with someone i choose on my own im never tired of sex its a release for me and its like exercise the more i have it the more i crave it! I have always had a high sex drive though
I second what jen said as far as free sexy time! Love cock and sex in general lol thats why im right in my element here n love my life im a happy girl!
...free sexy time! Love cock and sex in general lol thats why im right in my element here n love my life im a happy girl! Originally Posted by LexieMarie
There are a lot of ATX hard-leg mongers who want to help keep you "happy" for a long time.

Sounds like a WIN WIN to me.
If a provider sees someone outside the hobby and likes him, will she be thinking about sex? I feel like they are no longer interested in sex, and it became a regular activity they do everyday. However, they are really good at faking their interest in the session. Originally Posted by fbsm07

I would say yes. Most women here thnk about sex a lot. Do you have nieve conception that they think about sex with you? And as a rusult you do not need to pay to have sex with them?
Personally. If I am liking/seeing someone in my civi life, oftentimes I am already sexually attracted to him. Sometimes I am on the fence.

Whether either situation what I really desire more so that the sex, is the courtship up until that moment we do have sex. Since the hobby has very short courtships (which is super satiating in its own right); I yearn for lots of flirting, attention, and even a little tension.

I think about sex a lot but most of the time I want to hang out with a guy and not worry about that for a little while. Nothing better than a date when you just enjoy moments and laugh without a molesting undertone.

I swear I should just start fucking the guy at the beginning of the date and giving him 20 plus minutes to see if he is actually interested in anything nonsexual I am exuding. I bet I wouldn't be calling 90% of guys back. Would save me a bunch of time and thought.

All of this is hypothetical. I don't date.

Lusty/stubborn/jaded girl problems.
  • ztonk
  • 01-21-2015, 08:48 PM
If a provider sees someone outside the hobby and likes him, will she be thinking about sex? I feel like they are no longer interested in sex, and it became a regular activity they do everyday. However, they are really good at faking their interest in the session. Originally Posted by fbsm07
I'm thinking you haven't been seeing the right ladies!

Sex is the most fun two (or more) consenting adults can have... can't imagine any normal person not being interested because it "became a regular activity they do everyday."

z
I'm thinking you haven't been seeing the right ladies!

Sex is the most fun two (or more) consenting adults can have... can't imagine any normal person not being interested because it "became a regular activity they do everyday."

z Originally Posted by ztonk
+1