Price Match Guaranteed

Do you ladies offer price match? Had a guy PM me saying he contacted one provider and she said she'd do "XX" for $$ and wanted to see what my rate was for "XX". Is this common practice for guys? Do you really try to haggle ladies on their rate because another girl offered a better rate for the same menu option? Am I just over thinking this entire situation? (There's a good chance I'm over thinking this)
I hate hagglers! I won't even respond to them anymore.
Sounds like some sorry-ass Motherfucker trying to get trim for the lowest price around. This ain't price saver
Tell him to price match it vs. his right hand and then go with the cheapest option. OMG! 5 minutes after I wrote that I realized I had made an "handist" comment and needed to edit. Some people are left handed and I meant no offense. MB, ask him which "handed" he is - and then proceed accordingly. And for either handers, now and again switch over for some strange.
He's cheap period. It's one thing to ask if you have any specials going on or post in the All Day/All Night Short Notice Availability Super Thread looking for specials. But beyond that no you should tell him to get lost or F off what a provider sets her rate is not your problem. Nor should you have to put up with a low baller.
I think it's totally fair. Like, for example, she offered a complete GFE with DFK for $5 so I think that's the going rate.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Ugh.JPG (14.1 KB, 230 views)
Ok, that was mean. However, I'm a leftie so I'm TOTALLY offended. Hmm, I do use my left hand now that I think about it. A lot.

Ok, but to answer MaryBeth's question seriously, first, there are some professions that it's not really appropriate to negotiate price with. Doctor, dentist, etc. I would put providers in that category. The fact that someone tries to is an indication that they are kinda low end. At a minimum uncouth. On the other hand"it does give you the opportunity to come back to him with why your rates may be higher with a very short retort. Something like "I charge more than some because my clients repeatedly let me know that I'm worth it, you get what you pay for". I dunno, something like that. However, I suspect that Ginger is right, that it's likely that there's other issues with that person - like they "forgot" to put all the donation in the envelope or when they arrive they say you weren't what they were expecting but will continue for some lower amount, etc. etc. It's just a bad sign that they are haggling.
I hang up on them. My rates are pretty good anyway and I find it very insulting. I hate it when they as "How much for the hour?" I say 250. Then he said "Ill give you 100 "

I am not on auction dumb ass
The next haggler that writes me is getting a coupon. It's not applicable on time and companionship.

But they can get a really cool toaster. Who doesn't like toast?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (42.0 KB, 217 views)
It was a PM, so I couldn't hang up lol. I told him to go fuck his mother. It didn't bother me much, just wasted 3 minutes of my time. He also asked for something I NEVER said I offered anyway and on top of that tried to get a deal. It's like going to Burger King and asking for a McDouble for 50% off lol.
That person is a loser.
I feel pity for his lack of basic decency.
I think it's totally fair. Like, for example, she offered a complete GFE with DFK for $5 so I think that's the going rate. Originally Posted by Hatty242
I had the same thing happen he asked what's your hour rate I said 200 he says so if I book 2 hours its 300 I said were did you come up with that amount he said oh I was counting the miles I have to drive too see you wtf maybe you should get a provider closer too you but I really want to see you but I have too taken in account that I have to drive along ways and the gas prices if you cant afford the gas your in the wrong business lmao
I had the same thing happen he asked what's your hour rate I said 200 he says so if I book 2 hours its 300 I said were did you come up with that amount he said oh I was counting the miles I have to drive too see you wtf maybe you should get a provider closer too you but I really want to see you but I have too taken in account that I have to drive along ways and the gas prices if you cant afford the gas your in the wrong business lmao Originally Posted by Selena25
OMG Selena I think he has contacted me!!!!! LMAO
I had the same thing happen he asked what's your hour rate I said 200 he says so if I book 2 hours its 300 I said were did you come up with that amount he said oh I was counting the miles I have to drive too see you wtf maybe you should get a provider closer too you but I really want to see you but I have too taken in account that I have to drive along ways and the gas prices if you cant afford the gas your in the wrong business lmao Originally Posted by Selena25
Shit how the hell did he get around when gas was around $4 a gallon, right now it's the cheapest it's been in years. Wonder if he dry to haggle the gas station over the price and try toget a discount cause he had to drive to the gas station to buy the gas.