Hit the back and work the middle...

penis power
This isn't a new video, it's been around for awhile, but it really got me thinking-how true is this? If nothing else it's pure ridiculousness! My Mommy, Hunter and I nearly peed our pants laughing so hard! Hope you guys enjoy it 😄
Link broken...

Here ya' go.

Predator! TFF!!

Thanks, SK 😃 "He is breaking her down! He is beating her into submission! " 😂😂😂
Alexyss K Tylor is epic BSC!!!!
She is my ultimate favorite BSCiest lady in this whole world!!!

She is the perfect preacher for Hooker Church.
And on a Sunday.... How appropriate Chandler Chase!

Some of my other favorites.

PREEACH!
Awesome, Ebony Jasmine! Yes, she is pretty fantastic lol
Awesome, Ebony Jasmine! Yes, she is pretty fantastic lol Originally Posted by Chandler Chase
For real tho..... If I ever go BSC...
I want to be her!

Love me some Alexyss K Tylor!!
Been on the AKT BSC since '07.

Thanks for the throw-back babe!
Link broken...

Here ya' go.

Predator! TFF!!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
The "two" things I got out of that Video was that I have went from being a Man Whore to a Lesbian to a TS to a Preditor. I had no idea?

Second it asks that question everyone has been asking for some time now. "What drives a woman to TOYZ?"

The "two" things I got out of that Video was that I have went from being a Man Whore to a Lesbian to a TS to a Preditor. I had no idea?

Second it asks that question everyone has been asking for some time now. "What drives a woman to TOYZ?"

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Behold, a world record.

On this day, the 26th of January, in the year 2015:

A woman (dressed, mind you, and using her mouth to speak?) held the actual SL's attention, for a whole minute and 14 seconds.

Thanks, SL. Nice to finally meet you the other night =)

Yes, girl! EJL! I found Alexis back in like 07 or 08. I think she's amazing and I can't get over the way she says the word, "PENUS" LOLOLOL

I wish I was her friend in real life. Can you imagine the cosmo happy hour chats you'd get into with that one!