Manscaping...

Gentlemen,
Do you "Manscape"?

Ladies,
How do you prefer your gentleman to be manscaped?
I Do like when a woman does it for me while in the shower
have had it done more then a dozen times, by differant women
Is trimming super long hairs manscaping? I don't shave, just knock down the bush. Very un particular.

Maybe I can show u for a ruling.
Is trimming super long hairs manscaping? I don't shave, just knock down the bush. Very un particular.

Maybe I can show u for a ruling. Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
I say yes it is considered manscaping.
But I should still check it out in person
I try to, but man! Those fucking ingrown hairs!
never never never will again

mmmmmm

well if I get crabs yes
but will let it grow right back
after the little fuckers
are dead dead dead
never never never will again

mmmmmm

well if I get crabs yes
but will let it grow right back
after the little fuckers
are dead dead dead Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Now that's funny
Anyone ever try Nair for men or any of that kind of stuff? I know you could burn the hell out of yourself, but I'm wondering if there's one product like that that would be safe.
Anyone ever try Nair for men or any of that kind of stuff? I know you could burn the hell out of yourself, but I'm wondering if there's one product like that that would be safe. Originally Posted by cculvr69
They have places that do "Male Brazilian Waxing"
My opinion is that would be less painful then the possible chemical burns from Nair or Nair like product.
I was just searching online and found a place in town that offers male Brazilian waxing. I had no idea. I'm not sure I want a guy cleaning up my boys, though. It would be nice if it were a service offered by a provider (hint-hint, Angel T).

Everything is nicely trimmed, thanks to scissors. I'm thinking of using a spare electric razor to finish the job. That should be fine, right??
I was just searching online and found a place in town that offers male Brazilian waxing. I had no idea. I'm not sure I want a guy cleaning up my boys, though. It would be nice if it were a service offered by a provider (hint-hint, Angel T).
I would not do this, for fear that my hand is not steady enough. I would rather not risk nicking someone's boys

Everything is nicely trimmed, thanks to scissors. I'm thinking of using a spare electric razor to finish the job. That should be fine, right?? Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Me personally, I would use an electric shaver like this. It's a wet/dry one, so you can use in the shower.
Have one of your besties do it with a straight razor. Mind the seam!
It depends. If someone is super hairy then I do prefer it trimmed. If they're not really hairy then it's not as big of a deal. I like a man who takes care of himself and I personally get Brazilians but I would be turned off by a man who went for Brazilians. There is a line between taking care of yourself and being metrosexual and metro guys just aren't masculine enough for me.
It depends. If someone is super hairy then I do prefer it trimmed. If they're not really hairy then it's not as big of a deal. I like a man who takes care of himself and I personally get Brazilians but I would be turned off by a man who went for Brazilians. There is a line between taking care of yourself and being metrosexual and metro guys just aren't masculine enough for me. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Good to know. I keep reading about how women like it bare b/c they don't want hair in their teeth. I'm happy with trimmed.
Waxing sounds scarier than any of the alternatives.