Denton / "Corinth" area incall- ARE YOU CLOSE/ INTERESTED?

Is it worth keeping? I have had a few appointments there, but Addison definitely keeps bookings busy. Anyone hobby in this area/ wish you had a closer provider?

Any ladies looking to share a place? It's a 3 bedroom private furnished home.
Yes we need you in the Area.Let's all go see her.
I love Denton!! I need to get back there! I wouldn't mind renting a room when I visit! I'll PM you. I hate hotels lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-06-2017, 11:04 AM
I always have one or two requests to venture up that way. Haven't made the trip only because scheduling never works out. Have only been to Denton once or twice to play a nerd game.
I like the idea of you girls being close, but in reality I just can't come see you. I talked to Lexi a while back about booking, but Corinth is too small and I know too many people there. Last thing I need is someone recognizing my vehicle parked in front of your house and having to explain why I was there for exactly 1 hour. Lol. I prefer to drive a little bit and create that buffer zone. Just my 2 cents
I'll be in the Lake Dallas/ Corinth area in a couple of weeks. Be staying for about a month and will be looking for fun.
Well the Galleria area is where most providers locate.

I didn't realize a provider of your stature was available in that area.

Might not be a bad idea to stay in that area. You could corner the market. ;-)
Yes we need you in the Area.Let's all go see her. Originally Posted by STRUT3838
Were available there today & all weekend
Katherynlust
940-312-1505

Lexie Lust
940-536-3658

Xoxoxoxo
I love Denton!! I need to get back there! I wouldn't mind renting a room when I visit! I'll PM you. I hate hotels lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Text me
We'd love more female company
I'll be in the Lake Dallas/ Corinth area in a couple of weeks. Be staying for about a month and will be looking for fun. Originally Posted by micktoz
I'm yours
Xoxoxo
940-312-1505
Just moved to Denton county so I'd love for you to stay in the area. It is slow out here but with everything coming north, it should only start getting busier
I'll be avail this weekend in Denton preferably

Lexie Lust as well