Name: Mina
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/mina
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Farmers Branch apartment. Safe and easy to find
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, mish, lazy dog, doggy, cg, DATY, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: More brown than black with blonde highlights.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Was very surprised as she was the girl in the pics. Perky B’s appeared a bit smaller than pics but looked great on her slim body. She seemed taller than 5’4” but was probably just because of how long her legs were. Better than normal butt. Very pretty and young looking face.
Recommendation: Yes
NPRA!!!

Thanks for the review Dog. Well written, informative and non biased.

I am just guessing that she conveyed to the booker that she was very uncomfortable asking for the upcharge in person, and would they handle that for her upfront.
Prob so, but She sure as heck wasn’t uncomfortable collecting the extra $, Lol

I am just guessing that she conveyed to the booker that she was very uncomfortable asking for the upcharge in person, and would they handle that for her upfront. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
It’s like the whole Netflix situation with sharing passwords, why are these companies/ studios making stupid decisions
It’s like the whole Netflix situation with sharing passwords, why are these companies/ studios making stupid decisions Originally Posted by SpringFest
We could ask the main promoters why but it looks like they have this Sunday off for church, Daytona 500 and the NBA all star game. No complaints from me though because it's been pretty quiet on here today.

Update: looks like Stevo is on. He just bumped a SF review by Knightrider so he may chime in and answer.
Hundo upper for bbfs I can sorta understand...maybe.. 40 upper for a second shot I'll take given its hard to get some of the providers to go for it
I always pay up front, guy above made it sound like he pays afterwards.
I think I will wait on the upcharge next time until I am sure I can go two times and the girl is worth it. Prices are creeping up in Dallas for some reason so we do have to stick together and not let it get out of hand. I had two girls for a half hour at a spa earlier this month in Vegas for $320! I like the spas but have not gone back to any in Dallas since before COVID.