Would you bang Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

• Tiny
  • 02-20-2019, 08:28 PM
Love her or hate her, the woman's hot - see the video Waco posted:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=12

If you don't like to fuck women (for example, you're a straight woman), please don't vote.
Hell fucking yeah I would!! Just for the simple fact that I know she gets under the very thin skin of all of these Conservatards. Evident by this forum.
Love her or hate her, the woman's hot - see the video Waco posted:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=12

If you don't like to fuck women (e.g. you're a straight woman), please don't vote. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yes. Id love to have a threesome with her and Nancy Pelosi. It would be an honor to have sex with the woman who fucks our President to tears
Yes. Id love to have a threesome with her and Nancy Pelosi. It would be an honor to have sex with the woman who fucks our President to tears Originally Posted by themystic
Damnn my Man!! You took it a great step further! Agreed x100 and kudos to you!!

Damnn my Man!! You took it a great step further! Agreed x100 and kudos to you!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Thanks Brother. They both have to have some great pussy. They make Republicans weak at the knees lol
Hell fucking yeah I would!! Just for the simple fact that I know she gets under the very thin skin of all of these Conservatards. Evident by this forum. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Really? That's what gives you a hard on? Geh. She's getting under the skin of many Democrats. But hey, Chuck Schumer gets under the skin of many Cons. So have at it!

• Tiny
  • 02-20-2019, 09:08 PM
Hell fucking yeah I would!! Just for the simple fact that I know she gets under the very thin skin of all of these Conservatards. Evident by this forum. Originally Posted by Little Monster
If AOC and like minded politicians take control of the USA, the best case scenario is that per capita GDP twenty years out is 30% lower than what it would be otherwise. We'd be very lucky to end up like the French.

Mystic, I wouldn't fuck Nancy Pelosi with your dick. That's disgusting.
I would pretend she is a Hooker, so sure.

Not sure about a BJ. Those teeth could do some damage.

Not sure about a BJ. Those teeth could do some damage. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hee haw

Not sure about a BJ. Those teeth could do some damage. Originally Posted by Jackie S
that's funny Jackie. Its like a dog. Does your dog bite? No of course not
Really? That's what gives you a hard on? Geh. She's getting under the skin of many Democrats. But hey, Chuck Schumer gets under the skin of many Cons. So have at it!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Psssh what a pathetic attempt at trying to twist ones words around. At least try and put some effort into it.

WEAK!!!
If AOC and like minded politicians take control of the USA, the best case scenario is that per capita GDP twenty years out is 30% lower than what it would be otherwise. We'd be very lucky to end up like the French.

Mystic, I would not fuck Nancy Pelosi with your dick. That's disgusting. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny. I feel like I owe Nancy. The way she punks and pushes Trump around is so worth the price of admission. I admit it will be tough but Ill just close my eyes and use the mantra MAGA MAGA MAGA. You know, its like taking one for the Team
I think she's fucked enough people already...

maybe if she hadn't ever opened her mouth past the word "hi"

but, nah, I'd pass

I'm sapiosexual
I would want to....but she comes across as one of those hot chicks that just lays there.