It's an equal playing field again fellers. Deals abound

A special salmon run has many fish in the water. Gentleman bait your hooks accordingly. You'll land a whopper this weekend across Texas. Just be patient.

Good luck fellers
No need for a license to show. Your souvenirs in the tackle box is more than enough and the type of line your using should satisfy the hungry.
Happy fishing
Gross
This post is freakin awesome…yeah there are plenty of fish out here waitin for worm to just into the water…
Lol already had one idiot I've blocked before for not paying cancellation fee reach out on a different number and thought he would slip through the cracks �� I'm not the one so sorry.
Ew to the maker of this post
Lol already had one idiot I've blocked before for not paying cancellation fee reach out on a different number and thought he would slip through the cracks �� I'm not the one so sorry. Originally Posted by SexySammy
That's one them land catfishes. Guess he didn't use the right line.
That's one them land catfishes. Guess he didn't use the right line. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lmao he was dumb enough to tell me his real handle and assumed I would "forget" I'm sure.
Lmao he was dumb enough to tell me his real handle and assumed I would "forget" I'm sure. Originally Posted by SexySammy
Good catch lol

Ladies. No matter how desperate things seem. Business goes up and down. You can run specials if need be. But don't lower guard. Ain't worth it.

Now back to the fishin banks
When ECG is yelling at her friends that are still in the game, 99% of the time it's WTF, you know how to screen, how did x happen.

But back to fishing....

Yep. Pic taken from a date this morning. Notice I brought flowers next to my fishie.
Large mouth predominate still. Some small mouth.
Just a pinch of dough bait will still get something on the hook
Fishing report...
They're biting hard. Almost a free for all to get your hook.
Any size hook or line or tackle will land something. Any size bait will do.
Don't matter if your fishin for freshies or salties. It's great fishing right now. So get to your favorite fishin hole. --wd
What bait should I be using to get those big mouthed bass, these damn minnows are not working and a girl needs to bring home some fish 🐠
Nice and I just strengthened my pole and I’m kinda hungry for fish this week. Let me see what I have in my tackle box for bait.