Any Idea About OH2

Hello everyone I was just curious to see if anyone knew what that issues are with regarding to the OH2 site?
Hope all is well and that everyone will have a wonderful day.
Their once was a Pimp, who turned into a Simp while his dick went Limp, and when he became WOKE his website BROKE.

The End...
No clue. I tried to login and it saying my account is blocked
I got "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" which is odd, I've never even posted there, just peaked at ads. Assuming their site is just busted again.
Same for me. banned yet never posted. Something likely unrelated to anyones individual account
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2022, 04:10 PM
Maybe they'll shut that simp site for good, you tricks won't have to kiss CKs ass anymore, or deal with old fat hookers running the show
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2877602&page=3
Post # 38.

Blue Pill, Red pill. The choice is yours.

Or, The Internet for Dummies.
I find that if I set my VPN to a Canada site I don't have problems. When I do I switch my VPN, say like from Vancouver to Toronto, and don't have problems. Although to say, I still run into problems from time to time.
I find that if I set my VPN to a REDACTED site I don't have problems. When I do I switch my VPN, say like from REDACTED to REDACTED, and don't have problems. Although to say, I still run into problems from time to time. Originally Posted by unit12

DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!

YOU JUST FOUND OUT WHERE SECRET SQUIRREL IS PARKING HIS SECRET WEB SITE WITH ALL OF HIS SECRET SQUIRREL NUTS!

IT'S A SECRET, DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!
Why anyone would bother with that shitshow of a website is beyond me. It’s karma in action.
What are you using instead of oh2?
What are you using instead of oh2? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Pacepro.net started earlier this year. Private Texas-only site. Still small (1,000 members), and invitation only. Ladies can be invited by other ladies and men who know them. Guys can only be invited by ladies who know them.

Don’t expect it to be as active as oh2 or even here, at least immediately. Whenever oh2 is completely inaccessible membership requests and activity spike.
10 months later OH2 hasn't fix a damn thing. It's still down or unusable and full of cunts who gets carte blanche from CK to out people.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2022, 03:42 PM
10 months later OH2 hasn't fix a damn thing. It's still down or unusable and full of cunts who gets carte blanche from CK to out people. Originally Posted by CG2014
Most of them are here also, but all they can do is bite their fingers from posting in public
Yup. Over 200 days and still no change to the warning message.