Floyd Mayweather

You know, it's a sad time in boxing when rapper TI has officially had more fights with Floyd Mayweather than Manny Pacquiao.
You know, it's a sad time in boxing when rapper TI has officially had more fights with Floyd Mayweather than Manny Pacquiao. Originally Posted by GymRat

Both great fighters, neither of those guys want none of each other. Perhaps we will see in 2015?
As soon as Manny accepts Moneys offer then it will occur. Floyds offer of 40 mil with no PPV is more than fair considering Manny is not a big money draw. He's never made in a single fight what Floyd is offering. Besides Mannys been on that juice for years and all real boxing fans know it. Manny declining to take the blood test because he was superstitious and again on grounds of religious beliefs told me he was flat out cheating and thought he could pull a fast one on Floyd.
  • Trey
  • 05-26-2014, 10:22 AM
I don't want to see it anymore. And I see no way the fight will happen anyway as PAC extended his contract with hbo till sometime in 2016. Mayweather has like three more fights on his contract with show time and I expect his retirement after that. The best one can hope for is probably an exhibition fight in 2017 I don't want to see it. There is no way hbo and show time will work together and lol split revenue. I mean look at the issues. Where will they fight, who is the announcer gonna be, who gets the replay, who are the sponcers gonna be? I just don't see it.
People still pay to watch Mayweather fights? He's the most boring fighter I've ever seen...
If boxing didn't exist Floyd would be shining shoes or collecting garbage for a living.
You could nail his feet to the canvas and still have trouble laying a glove on his chin.

That ain't boring. That's a gift.

He reminds me of Johann "Gypsy" Trollman trying to fight in Third Reich, Sinto boy...same as Django,...hated by the Nazis because of that but them Aryan fighters couldn't catch him in the ring so they changed the rules just for him...he had to stand toe-to-toe with big bruisers or else go to a "camp"...so he got his brains beat out.

Floyd vs Gypsy Trollman is almost as likely as Floyd vs Pac.
Yeah Showtime and HBO won't split the revenue. I think Floyd will retire at the end of his contract and will start promoting or something else. Manny will also focus more on politics at home too
I don't think it will ever happen either. But, it certainly is a shame. You have to admire Sugar Ray Leonard, he put his ass and title on the line with Duran, Hearns and Hagler. Although many say, and I do somewhat agree, that he dodged Aaron Pryor. Leonard claims Pryor brought no real excitement to a fight, thus, no big money. I just think Leonard knew that Pryor was an awkward boxer that wasn't good for him.
If boxing didn't exist Floyd would be shining shoes or collecting garbage for a living. Originally Posted by Prime Time
No shame in either occupation, and maybe you even intended to compliment his character.

As opposed to speculating he would be just another ebt card parasite.
I like Maywheather fights! He has talent!
You could nail his feet to the canvas and still have trouble laying a glove on his chin.

That ain't boring. That's a gift.
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Jimmy Young, back in the day, was that type of fighter.
Doesn't mean it's entertaining to watch a guy throw punches for six rounds and then take off the rest of the fight by using the shoulder roll and head fakes...

I'll never pay to watch another of his fights...nothing to see I can't wait a week to see...