MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

• CD3
  • 10-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Okay so a few trusted members are aware of my idea to have a bikini boxing match go down at my house. It will consist of 6 providers: 2) lightweight 2)middleweight 2)heavyweight with proper safety measures in place, ie head gear, mouth guard, gloves, and booze. I will have 2 FREE kegs, Jell-O shots, and frozen margaritas along with some food so we are somewhat adults and drink to oblivion on a full stomach. Now. HERES THE CATCH. my plan is to have a cover charge..of roughly $40 at the door....but all booze and food included..HOWEVER YOU MUST BRING A STACK (UPON STACK PREFERRED) OF BILLS SO YOU CAN THROW THEM IN THE RING DURING THE MATCH. THE MATCHES WILL BE 3 ROUNDS 2-3 min long. THIS MAY VARY if I can get some bad females that like money and violence to agree to longer rounds....THE WINNERS OF THE EACH FIGHT WILL WIN THE MONEY THAT IS THROWN BY YOU GENTLEMEN SO YOU CAN HELP GIVE THEM INCENTIVE. that said all the girls will split the door money in 5 ways. I say 5 because I am going to be boxing more than likely and even though I will win I am forfeitting my winnings over to the ladies that will agree to do this.

SO LADIES I AM HERE TO ASK YOU TO PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EXPERIENCING a CD3 PARTY THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU WILL NEVER FORGET. I would only consider this is I have at least 50 guys attending which will come out to 400 each. PLUS the winnings. I am certain I can acquire at LEAST 50. I just am uncertain I can acquire 5 providers that fit the criitera that are good sports and want a badass night.

So I guess I am telling you all this because I really would like to put this together. I wasn't going to even make it public but I think I can find a pro easier than just messaging them individually.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions...please feel free to write them down on a piece of paper and submit them to DONTGIVEAFUCKWHATYOUTHINK INC.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (28.9 KB, 680 views)
A shade under 7k for under 10 mins of work (each purse being equal) to the winner of the bout... if go above the andy kaufman route and wear dress w/ wig can I get in on the selection?
What's the venue, date and time of the event? Security, officiatiing, and vetting of guests?
The first rule of fight club is...
  • CD3
  • 10-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Ill tell you all the details when I get the girls. That's wha this thread is. It's a casting call if you will to the ladies so I can get the rest in order. No girls. No point yA dig. The officials (singular) will be a well respected indivudual of the community. Security? Really? If it is necessary don't you worry your pretty little head. I know just the guys.
I'd like to see Tara and sweet treat go at it that would be awesome, count me in.
paramdics on standby? waivers for all.
  • CD3
  • 10-05-2014, 10:21 PM
I'd like to see Tara and sweet treat go at it that would be awesome, count me in. Originally Posted by wildboy_214

The thought def did cross my mind to ask some of the providers that already don't care for one another spar but I'm not looking to stir up drama Im just trying to throw a party...and my parties are norm pretty monumental
  • CD3
  • 10-05-2014, 10:22 PM
paramdics on standby? waivers for all. Originally Posted by ftango4
Dude it's chicks In bikinis. They won't do much damage with full gear on
I would be happy to referee! just pm me, I'll even wear a striped shirt
If someone doesn't dress up as Blue from Old School, then a party foul will have been officially commited.

You found a pro, alright...
And ya, if you had SweetTreat vs. Tara Evans on the card, I believe you'd have to turn people away at the door...
  • CD3
  • 10-06-2014, 08:29 AM
They don't like eachother I guess huh
They don't like eachother I guess huh Originally Posted by CD3
Deep down, I think they do.
Please contact the OP for more information reagarding this, while it may be considered a sporting event it falls under the forum guideline below and is closed at this time.

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.