🙊🙈Dallas-Is it worth my drive or my time🙈🙊💝💝

• c@li
  • 01-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Hi ladies I'm visiting the Dallas Fort Worth area this coming week wanting to know how slower how busy it is and just would like to have some information on thatwhere to stay... I have heard Las Colinas is a good area and also have heard of Galleria area being good you do have nice hotels in the downtown Dallas area are those out of the question due to parking? Any information would be gladly appreciated thank you so much and happy new years to all.
Las Collinas_a big no.
Galleria yes
  • c@li
  • 01-10-2016, 04:12 AM
Thanks����
downtown Dallas is not good.. expensive, and the parking is too difficult.. actually, there are no good places to stay, except for my spare bedroom.. it is cold now, so let's go ahead and share my bedroom

alternatively, the 35/635 area is popular, a few miles west of the Galleria.. and it is just close enough for those of us in Tarrant County to consider.
It's definitely worth your drive.
The Galleria area is a great place to stay in.
Just a comment. There are many beautiful and talented providers in the Galleria area. So, if you dont allow kissing and have a limited menu, (e.g., cbj, limited gfe) you may be wasting your time. You may want to contact a local provider or ask in the powder room for more advice.
  • grean
  • 01-11-2016, 01:30 PM
There is PGBT[I 190] @ Preston RDor HWY 75. Or 635 @75. Screen your clients.
  • c@li
  • 01-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the info guys Galleria area it is
That was one heck of an offer Chung you are so nice.
No las Colinas or forest lane!
Galleria is best area