Provider Freindly Hotels in Good Area ??

Hey Peeps , Its America Staxx I'm Wanting To Vist The Austin Area Tomorrow For The First Time ... Wanted To Know If Any Of You Guys Know A Good Area And Hotel In The Austin Area Not Overly Priced And Discreet Please Help And Thank You !!

XOXOX America Staxx
Sure, try San Antonio!!!!
Any Of You Guys Know A Good Area And Hotel In The Austin Area Not Overly Priced And Discreet Please Help And Thank You !!
XOXOX America Staxx Originally Posted by allamericanass210
Not "overly" priced? New to Austin for sure!!
if your not replying to the question asked why even reply at all ??
oh my, you are new !!!

It's a thing called "Keep Austin Weird"

I don't think there are "Provider Freindly Hotels" in all the Great Austin areas.

This biz is still somewhat frowned upon being illegal and such.

But I can tell you to make sure to stay away from Wilco. This should get you oriented:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993:
Hey Peeps , Its America Staxx I'm Wanting To Vist The Austin Area Tomorrow For The First Time ... Wanted To Know If Any Of You Guys Know A Good Area And Hotel In The Austin Area Not Overly Priced And Discreet Please Help And Thank You !!

XOXOX America Staxx Originally Posted by allamericanass210
Hey babe there are plenty of bbw lovers here in town! Just do you and thats all that matters. Many dont post because they dont care for the drama if you dont like BBW move the fuck on with your immature responses, they are not needed when she didnt disrespect you! Everyone here has a write to post just because you dont care for them doesnt give you the right to be an ass. The best areas in austin to stay are the domain or the arboretum areas. They arent cheap but you will be safer and get a better clientele that will visit you there. I also hear 35 and the 290 area is pretty good as well. Good luck
Thanks Love
With ACL in town the next two weekends, available rooms will be at a premium price. The guy who responded SATX was right in that all ATX Hotels/Motels/AirBnB, etc., will be at premium rates. Would not be surprised to see Red Roof and Motel Six going for $150/night or higher for locations close to downtown. Places further out will also me more expensive.

If someone knows of inexpensive locations (outside of WilCo) please let the OP know.

Also, there are some maps and general information for visitors in the "sticky" at the thread top of this section: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993
Everyone here has a write to post just because you dont care for them doesnt give you the right to be an ass. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Hee Hawwwww Hee Hawww!!!!!

Hey babe there are plenty of bbw lovers here in town! ....Good luck Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Whoa there Brittany, I don't see anywhere that ANYONE MADE a comment about bbw. These were all joking replies to her original question. You've been in Austin to know there's no such thing as "not overly priced, discrete" hotels in this town. Esp with ACL coming in.
Whispers hasn't signed onto this thread yet, so there's no comments about age, size, looks, or anything other than a funny question, thus: Must be new in town....
sorry if it was taken otherwise.
LM is very against BBW as hes responded before with his distaste towards them. She asked for recommendations for hotels here and he said go to San Antonio!!!! His smart ass way of telling her not to come to austin. If it would have been a 20 something petite spinner they would not have gotten the same response.

LM is very against BBW as hes responded before with his distaste towards them. She asked for recommendations for hotels here and he said go to San Antonio!!!! His smart ass way of telling her not to come to austin. If it would have been a 20 something petite spinner they would not have gotten the same response.

Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Sorry, I took LM's response as humor. as in : There's no such thing in Austin.
nuttin wrong at all with bbw's, at all.. That's just a "thang" with some folks, but I would have told her to go to SA or H-town as well to get a good room in this time period.. but of course, as I said, jokingly.. since there are no decently priced hotels in Austin during ACL.. Hell, I even rent a garage apt for $600 for the w/e. lol

Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Uhhh Britttany, what prompted the response you are referring was the "Walking Sticks" comment. If it's ok for BBW's to call skinny girls names then they should have no issue being called names in return, I do take strong exceptions to Double Standards. Had BBW Juicy Booty used the term "Spinners" instead of "Walking Sticks" there never would have been a single reply from me.
I have seen you in person many times and I honestly think you are a very beautiful and attractive woman, however you are correct BBW's are not my thing. You have also never been anything else but nice to me in person, and it is for that reason I don't have anything bad to say to you or about you. I know how I am, so I don't blame you or anyone else one bit for thinking I am an Ass or an Asshole or calling me one, that's fine I can take it. I really do hope you have a wonderful evening Britttany. I'm off to go torture myself by running 7 1/2 miles non stop.
OUT!!!

I'm off to go torture myself by running 7 1/2 miles non stop.
OUT!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

Careful to not get run over by an ass driving into town, all american or not

Careful to not get run over by an ass driving into town, all american or not Originally Posted by fun2come

Damn f2c, you are a trip sometimes!!!

And just to get back on subject. Ms. Ass, San Marcos is another good option...