Social and did not know it?

Business partners in town and decided to have a few more drinks after more than a few. At dogwood tonight and the ladies were amazing walking in the door. Was I dreaming? One sitting at the tables close to window in a white top really caught my eye. I'm 42 white professional athletic build.
what on earth is the purpose of this thread???
he saw an abundance of hot chicks at a downtown bar and thought he was witnessing a "social" in progress....

No wetski.... It's Austin.... Several college campuses with no shortage of hot CoEds in that area every day of the week...

An Austin Social looks a bit more like 25year high school reunion with older women trying to dress 25 years younger than their age or they are 100 lbs above what is considered average.... There will be a hottie to every 10 OIOs in attendance.
Lol. Fuck.
he saw an abundance of hot chicks at a downtown bar and thought he was witnessing a "social" in progress....
Originally Posted by Whispers
Ok, my question still stands. WTF is the point of the thread??? Did he want an invite, did he just want to know who was there, or is he just trying to make conversation on the board???