Providers with cameltoe

Just wondering how many of you girls are endowed with Camel toe? To me it means the girl has puffy lips. They are delectable when u enjoy daty. it makes it that much better. Guys out there what do you think?
I have a camel toe...
  • BWGuy
  • 05-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I have a camel toe... Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Is it hard to walk with one of those? Maybe special shoes?

So far I have only had the pleasure of average sized labia's, but I'd sure like to try the larger ones and clit's as well.
As for the camel toe look when she has her pants pulled up too tight, that is not a turn on for me, at least not the 'women' who like to show off their worst features at Wal-Mart that I have had to endure.
....he he he
Search the Sandbox for some camel toe photos.

But watch out for the Moose knuckles....
i know Italiana has one, but i dont have any photographic evidence :^(
I do
i know Italiana has one, but i dont have any photographic evidence :^( Originally Posted by pmdelites

I do Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Prove it!
....he he he Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Very sexy indeed.
Question:

If one has complimented me by saying, "MMMmmm, you got a phat pussy." & My reply was, "Yeah, I guess. I've been told that since I started having sex. LOL"

I take it that's somewhere along these lines? Or not.

I'm still a bit confused on this.

Cuz then you have the fajita meat pussies - that has stuff hangin and flapping everywhere.
Nothing wrong with it - just different. (WALDT right?)

As for a pic - well, this is the closest I'm gonna get to showing it all. I do HAVE other pics, but nah - not gonna do it.
....he he he Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
That was HOT!
I do Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Hmmmmm.......