Ladies: How to function in "real life

So, this question is for other ASPs out there: How do you answer that ever-so-frequent question of "so what do you do?"?

Do any ladies try to Normal Date? How does that go?

Hmmmm.... stories! Do tell!

xo- Angela
Tell them your are a dating consultant. You teach men of all ages to create that spark with there spouse or would be loved one. Think of the movie Hitch with a twist. lol
It's easy for me...I am a massage therapist. Of course, that in and of itself opens up ALL kinds of questions and comments. LOL!

When people ask me 'do you do this' or 'do you do that'? I always answer a big "OF COURSE! That's the only way to make any money!" LOL!

I see that you're a verified provider. So you have access to the Powder Room where there are tons of ideas for cover stories.

I don't think many ladies will put their cover stories out here in public where family/friends/neighbors/parents of kids on the basketball team could happen upon it and put 2 and 2 together.
It's easy for me...I am a massage therapist. Of course, that in and of itself opens up ALL kinds of questions and comments. LOL!

When people ask me 'do you do this' or 'do you do that'? I always answer a big "OF COURSE! That's the only way to make any money!" LOL!

Originally Posted by vnurse
Vnurse you crack me up!!!

I see that you're a verified provider. So you have access to the Powder Room where there are tons of ideas for cover stories.

I don't think many ladies will put their cover stories out here in public where family/friends/neighbors/parents of kids on the basketball team could happen upon it and put 2 and 2 together. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Honey, those are some good words of wisdom. I will "+1" that. We do have some great cover stories, but part of what makes them so great is that the less than obvious ones are not discussed out here where our RL friends can figure out who we are!

Now for dating, being a SP has always put somewhat of a kink in my love life, but I do know many ladies who are in healthy happy relationships. I think it depends on the couple and what each part of it (us ladies as well as our man) can handle and how well we can compartmentalize our actions and feelings. Each couple will be unique because we have two people and their individual capabilities determining what the relationship can withstand.

And then of course there is the option of just keeping your SO totally in the dark. But I advise strongly against that!
Whaaaa!
in Denver, this thread really got funny and light hearted... serious with some Hallmark moments... here?.....sssssshot down. Booommmm Poooow!
Na Angela, it's all good! There are just so many providers in DFW that if we listed our cover stories in the main forum our RL people would figure out who we were!

Seriously there are A LOT of ladies here with varied cover stories.

I know DFW is looking forward to your visit!

Xoxo, Marla
@ Marla!