Magnum Condoms

Ok so I know there has been a lot of discussion on best or favorite condom but not a lot of information on the Magnum variety.... Just saying..... for those that prefer a less snug (strangulation hold) fit and need the girth of a Magnum what choices are out there. Currently use Trojan Magnum Thins and they are a very good fit, but they have a unique 'smell' of burning rubber (literally) after some *cough* vigorous activity....and the lube from these must be industrial grade...no way your washing that off....and getting some complaints on follow up BBBJ of 'Magnum taste'.....just saying........any other options out there?
Shit try to find em in natural lamb, for those sensitive to latex or ziploc bags, hehe.
Good luck.
Shit try to find em in natural lamb, for those sensitive to latex or ziploc bags, hehe.
Good luck. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Lamb is not recommended for STD prevention, urethane is better substitute for latex sensitivity.
Good luck. Originally Posted by lilsmurf

Might as well not use a condom at all - if you are suggesting lamb.

Educate.
But I think the skyns come in big boy size. I really like the skyns....no bad taste if you flip to cbj real quick or when you pull it off to go bbbj.
Trojan ecstasy!!! The lube is wonderful!!! And since using them, I haven't had to buy different sizes......they work great for all sizes I'm thinking they are pretty popular. Everytime I go to a store to get them....I end up having to go to at least 2 other stores to stock up, they are always sold out.
Trojan ecstasy! I second that!
good to know bout those ecstasies!
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Jules and I were just in that aisle! LOL...

We wanted to know if anyone had tried the Lifestyles KYNG? They are latex though, so I am not sure if the "rubber" smell would be there.

My favorites are the Lifestyles SKYN. A polyisoprene condom, that does not have that "rubber" smell. As far as post fuck bj... there is a light lube on them.. odor/tasteless.

They happen to make those in a SKYN Large form too.
Lifestyles broke on me once, never bought em again. magnum thins my choice. Trojans ecstasy yes!..both of u will be pleased ))
The lifestyle kyngs are not good. Well, not to me. They are made small. They seem more like the trojan thin....I think thats the name. I don't like the feel of them. The rubber just seems too stiff....as if it could break easily.
No, I take that back.....I ment the kyngs are more like the lifestyle thin.....the rubber is too stiff.
Kimono Micro Thin Large are really good. Kimono also have the "Maxxi" type that works well, too. Ecstasy is also very good.

I like to try sample packs of different ones for fun. I'm not really set on one brand. This site has some very affordable "sampler" packs and is where I get my regular condoms as well.

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/d...d/231/pid/2708
Why was I thinking of the movie "Sideways" when I was reading this thread?

No, I take that back.....I ment the kyngs are more like the lifestyle thin.....the rubber is too stiff. Originally Posted by Carly's Angels
Too f'n funny!
Finally, men can answer "her"" age-old question with a question!
"Honey...does this dress make my ass look fat?"
"Never mind about that, Dear....does this condom make my dick look stiff?"