Encounter: Cat from Luxury

Date: 7/5/20
Name: CAT
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Royal Lane area
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
Activities: Mediocre LFK, good bbbj, bbfs , k9 and daty
Hair Length and Color: Straight Brown hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’4”, about 112 lbs aprox , slim with nice skin, average asian ass, a cups. Overall she is cute, a 7 on a scale 1/10 for most
Recommendation: Yes
Rule Number 1 in this business: RESPECT

Don’t get over the boundary, don’t do anything against a girl’s will, don’t push, don’t force, don’t be a jerk.
I was never a jerk my friend. I respectfully and charmingly insisted to obtain the most bang for my buck. Two consenting adults agreeing to partake in certain activities. You are white knighting too much, nobody forced anything or did anything against nobody’s will.
Hmmmm.....
It’s white knighting night tonight apparently. It’s called persuasion, negotiation, gaming, in a tactful and charming way. Nobody is here twisting somebody’s arm or forcing anything. Chill out, and by the way, NO doesn’t always mean no in womanese.
It’s white knighting night tonight apparently. It’s called persuasion, negotiation, gaming, in a tactful and charming way. Nobody is here twisting somebody’s arm or forcing anything. Chill out, and by the way, NO doesn’t always mean no in womanese. Originally Posted by Gentleman2hobby
I have never been a WK. Everybody knows that but what I am doing is commenting on something that you admitted to. I have never been with Cat so I would have made that comment about any provider or RW girl. If it was tactful and charming then why did she deny your request multiple times? Answer that. You can't. It was her choice to deny your request. Have you ever heard of YMMV??? You have to admit that it was a selfish move and less than a gentleman as your profile name implies.
Was it a selfish move? Perhaps. YMMV type of session? I needed to find out on my own. If someone says no to you with a flirty smirk on her face you’ll be prone to see if you can convince her otherwise. I didn’t push the DFK part, I didn’t complain to her about low IOP, I honored her no CIP request. I just wanted to see if I could convince her of a catholic session like she has been reviewed previously. Great girl nonetheless.
  • Aoi
  • 07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
If she said no,why the fuck are you pushing it?
Chill the fuck out AOC, it happened a week ago. Get over it.
Amp land had changed boys, it's not what it used to be, alot of girls have left the scene due to the current situation, we should treat the ones left with respect and honor their requests.
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
True 💯
Eventually, the market sorts out what services are available. Dallas AMPs built an excellent service level before Covid precisely because of negotiation and trust-building BCD between the providers and AMP regulars. All parties should be allowed to choose their acceptable level of risk without coercion. Persuasion, on the other hand, should be celebrated as a way to get beyond this “new normal” of fear and suspicion.
Chill the fuck out AOC, it happened a week ago. Get over it. Originally Posted by Gentleman2hobby

what happened? is she not bbfs anymore with everyone?