GFE

Can anyone explain the definition of GFE.?
GFE is defined differently by who you ask, but it usually means DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS. If she does not kiss, does not allow DATY or does CBJ, she is NOT GFE.

IMO, even if you were able to bust a nut, it does not mean she was true GFE. The definition is not just doing a list of activities, GFE is how the client is treated the entire time while BCD with her. If the provider is not mentally there (very little to no sounds or movements by her), treats you/makes you feel like you are a number or she is just going through the motions so she can get back to that movie she paused that she was watching before you came calling, she is not GFE.
WEC and I are in complete agreement!
Don't be too literal - a real GF
1. Makes you go shopping
2. Makes you buy clothes for her that are expensive and in bad taste
3. Won't suck your dick
4. Takes all of your money
5. Bitches about how her day was

A hooker who has good GFE skills
1. Sucks your dick whenever and wherever you want
2. Is always cleaned up and ready to fuck
3. Tells you how good your DATY is
4. Takes all of your money
5. Tells you she can't wait to see you again
What he said .....
Can anyone explain the definition of GFE.? Originally Posted by exnykr
You've been around since 2010 and never figured it out?
You've been around since 2010 and never figured it out? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I gotta believe the OP got into a misunderstanding with a lady, probably when one of them assumed gfe includes bbfs, so he brought the discussion to open forum.

It used to be generally understood that gfe included the activities coyote describes, but more folks have tried to expand that definition in recent years such that it really has become a mostly useless term.
I gotta believe the OP got into a misunderstanding with a lady, probably when one of them assumed gfe includes bbfs, so he brought the discussion to open forum.

It used to be generally understood that gfe included the activities coyote describes, but more folks have tried to expand that definition in recent years such that it really has become a mostly useless term. Originally Posted by TinMan
Good point
  • ketro
  • 02-03-2022, 03:02 PM
To me, it's always been about the type and intensity of IOP. GFE is about the illusion of feeling like the provider might have genuine feelings for her client. It's pretty hard for me to feel sensuous without a reasonable amount of kissing and uncovered oral, so that's part of my definition. For other guys, reciprocating with DATY might be part of it as well.

PSE on the other hand is all about technique and intensity of physical performance. I might throw certain unconventional fetishes in there. And both of them are different from a more traditional, transactional experience. Fun can be had, but it's more about getting across the finish line than the enjoyment of the race itself.

Both GFE and PSE will mean different things to different people. And as someone said above, the provider might interpret it to not include something you otherwise associate with your civilian girlfriend or SO.
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Guys are always looking for IOP, it's hard to pretend after having multiple cocks in that day, how many cocks went in the past few weeks?

This gig pays well but the therapy sessions will also be expensive, I'm there for my excitement and don't need my partner faking anything, it's a turn off for me.....

It used to be generally understood that gfe included the activities coyote describes, but more folks have tried to expand that definition in recent years such that it really has become a mostly useless term. Originally Posted by TinMan
Probably got into an argument with some uppity gal on OH2.

The gals over there have their own definition of GFE.
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Probably got into an argument with some uppity gal on OH2.

The gals over there have their own definition of GFE. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
The simp site runs how the whores want it to, ripping guys off and client complains get shut down quickly by the emotional owner.

Mind reader?

GFE has NEVER included bbfs.
Maybe not to us old-timers, but someone needs to tell the young ‘uns. Some of them apparently haven’t gotten the memo.
labels are subjective cause everybody has their own standards...to me,if its fun and you both enjoy it,then do it
lol