AS PROMISED; IN ORDER OF REQUEST, REVIEW #2

BOBBY: RESPECTFUL, FUN, AND GREAT COMPANY
ok !!! Well I wasn't sure how to post these (they were requested by the hobbiest and totally agreed upon). I spent several hours debating on a proper format (pc to both parties). There is no intention for embarassment. This is not a "bashing" session and rather a more fun discussion amongst friends. This does not mean these are what these gentleman always expect, but rather what we as two adults enjoyed. This is purely for entertainment purposes and I hope you enjoy reading, as much as I enjoyed the experience.

WHEN: EARLIER THIS WEEK
WHERE: UPSCALE RESTERAUNT, MY PLACE
WHAT I WORE: WHITE SAILOR COSTUME, WHITE COAT AND SATIN STILLETOES, BLACK AND WHITE EXPRESS DRESS, SHEER BLACK HOSE WITH BACK SEAM.
WHAT HE WORE: ITALIAN SPORTS COAT, ITALIAN PINK SHIRT, VERY WELL-DRESSED.
HOW DOMINANT HE WAS ON A SCALE FROM 1-10:7
WHAT HAPPENED: Well as a nice gesture towards Bobby for such a wonderful review, I took up his offer for a special birthday dinner. After a good sloopy bbbj, which I enjoy giving, and a sweaty, orgasmic greek session, we enjoyed a shower together where I recieved a very relaxing massage. As a true gentleman, he opened every door, helped with my chair, my coat, and always treated me with dignity and respect while in public. (Behind closed doors is our time for fun so of course it's a different story). We went to an upscale seafood resteraunt near Galleria. We enjoyed every couse, salad, main course, and a delightful cheesecake for desert. We drank champaigne, had a glass of Chardonay with our meal, and a good port with the cheesecake. I definately enjoyed his company as we were having so much fun with our conversation, that we kept forgeting to look at the menu. He never once acted embarassed to be seen with me and was very complimenting throughout the evening.
I do very much so hope he visits again!!!

Esme Rayne
Thank you, beauty. The pleasure and honor were all mine. You've opened as many doors for me as I for you.

I'm not sure how much my brothers will like this new trend toward reviewing hobbyists, though!!

Looking forward to our next visit.
my phone ot reset and Ive lost all my contacts!!!!