OBAMA SHUTS DOWN EMBASSIES AROUND THE WORLD........

Speculation is that it is over an Al-Qaeda threat.............

But didn't Obama and his minions tell us he had Al Qaeda "is on it's heels" ?

He proclaimed it only 10 months ago, during the campaign .....

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/globa...-sunday/67899/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ks_654000.html
I think al-quida doesn't have the leadership and communication network that existed when he took office. Since its top leader was eliminated, that couldn't be in dispute. So, are you complaining he's shutting some embassies down for security threats? If you are, what's the problem with that?
I don't have a problem; but why not tell the public the reasons for the global closure?

I suspect it is because Obama wants to keep up the illusion that he has Al Qaeda "on it's heels"....................same reason he concocted the phony video storyline after Benghazi !
I think al-quida doesn't have the leadership and communication network that existed when he took office. Since its top leader was eliminated, that couldn't be in dispute. So, are you complaining he's shutting some embassies down for security threats? If you are, what's the problem with that? Originally Posted by txrancher1
It's definitely an indication that Odumbo and Hildabeast could have -- as "leaders" -- planned and been better prepared for what happened in Benghazi last year. Even an ignoramus like CBJ7 has finally acknowledged what has been obvious to other sentient beings:

"the entire region was a dangerous place to be . . . Im fucking shocked"
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053536806&postcount=26

It's a shame four men died because of Odumbo and Hildabeast's ineptness as leaders.

• WTF
  • 08-02-2013, 08:57 AM

It's a shame four men died because of Odumbo and Hildabeast's ineptness as leaders.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's a shame four thousand plus men/women died because of Bush and Cheney ineptness as leaders.

It is not what you or I think IB, it is what voters in the middle think.
It's a shame four thousand plus men/women died because of Bush and Cheney ineptness as leaders.

It is not what you or I think IB, it is what voters in the middle think. Originally Posted by WTF
Regardless of your "opinion", there was no "ineptness" in the decision to renew hostilities against Saddam Hussein for violating U.N. sanctions.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2013, 09:46 AM
I don't have a problem; but why not tell the public the reasons for the global closure?

I suspect it is because Obama wants to keep up the illusion that he has Al Qaeda "on it's heels"....................same reason he concocted the phony video storyline after Benghazi ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

if he told the public the reason he might not be elected again
The smartest thing you have posted on ECCIE.................

if he told the public the reasons behind Benghazi, Fast N Furious, IRS Profiling, NSA Snooping, and Pigford, he might not be elected again Originally Posted by CJ7
Right wing fucktards bitch if he takes precautions and bitch if he doesn't otherwise they just want to whine,
If the administration made public the exact "threat", it might disclose things that aren't good for the moment regarding security. That's pretty fucking obvious for even the Obama haters, but you're too stubborn to admit it.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2013, 11:16 AM
If the administration made public the exact "threat", it might disclose things that aren't good for the moment regarding security. That's pretty fucking obvious for even the Obama haters, but you're too stubborn to admit it. Originally Posted by txrancher1
pretty funny watching the patriots demand answers to classified intel questions too

they know not what they say ..
They just want a whine-a-thon...
Right wing fucktards bitch if he takes precautions and bitch if he doesn't otherwise they just want to whine, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Incorrect, most conservatives don't like the inept and sloppy cover-ups and blame shifting after the dick-stepping has happened. The left is apparently fine with all that as long as its Obama and his administration doing it.
I think al-quida doesn't have the leadership and communication network that existed when he took office. Since its top leader was eliminated, that couldn't be in dispute. So, are you complaining he's shutting some embassies down for security threats? If you are, what's the problem with that? Originally Posted by txrancher1
#1: Operative phrase .... "I think" .... on what basis do you "think" that .. Obaminable's "thoughts"?
#2: Let's just close all of our embassies and RETREAT home to defend Boston! (sarcasm)*

That is EXACTLY what OBL wanted from the "get go" ... for us to "get out of town"!

So, even though your Fearful Leader killed OBL ...(cough, cough) ...

.......... OBL beats his ASS FROM HIS WATERY GRAVE.

A dead man beat the dead head.
Been watching CNN for over an hour this morning. Pending an Al Qaeda threat, CNN has reporters standing in front of U.S. embassies in Europe and in the Middle East talking about enhanced security measures and embassy closings not seen since 9/11 2011, and they are projecting as to how these enhanced security measures might stay in place through 9/11 2013: nary a word about Benghazi on 9/11 2012.