PT's in Garland

Went to Pt's off Plano road Saturday...here's the run down...

It was around 630-7pm $25 to get in then they try to sell you VIP for $55 which I believe only gets you into the dance area, not the actual VIP area upstairs.

Then $10 for a bucket of ice for 6 beers.. then the tips so by the time you walk in you spent $40 to $50.

No waitresses to look at or that were worth messing with... Marita the daytime Bartender/door girl who I'd love to have ride my face was leaving when I came in and from what I heard from a VIP member she's willing to do up in the rooms... You had Summer and the really happy Polynesian girl bartending who always needs a heater on behind the bar and never paid any attention to one side of the bar at all...

The VIP member I was sitting next to tried telling me how daytime is so much better and the girls are hotter which I was like not really... Besides Cookie, Tokyo, Mercedes, and one other dancer whose name I didn't catch because the only time I saw her was when she was on stage after that, she was always in VIP

Went out with $220 came back with $130 and still don't understand how I spent that much! I barely tipped, didn't by food and was bored out of my mind
I never been there but $25 to get in is crazy high even for BYOB
For the price with no reward , that place is not worth it!
Isn't it funny how there are naked women everywhere at PTs but some of us want the clothed one at the bar/door. That shows you how HOT Marita is. I've had several conversations with her. There used to be dancer there who told me Marita could be "freed" from the bar, for a fee of course, and join us in the VIP area. Unfortunately I never made that happen. Once I saw her talking to a young fella who looked out of place. I assume it was possibly her RW BF. But, damn, she is cute as a litter of speckled puppies!
Man, Ive come to understand that the fellas in this specfic forum are way above my income bracket. ��
They say free buffet with 25$ cover fee which will be covered in that cover fee. BDD is much better I would say with 3$ cover fee and free buffet
I was there for lunch a few weeks ago, it was $10 for entry, $6 for lunch, and $2 for paper towels in the bathroom.(I always tip the restroom guy). I didn't seek any dances or extras. Just wanted a quick lunch with a good view. And that's all I got.

I have had dances in the VIP, which are more expensive. If you do the math, FS from a well-reviewed provider is a much better bargain. I just go for a change in routine. I gave up on snagging any OTC action. I guess I don't have the "game" anymore unfortunately.

Strip clubs aren't for everyone. Like anything in life, it just depends on what your mission is.
$2 for paper towels,First time hearing that one. They charging for toilet paper too???
No, that was my tip, they aren't charging for hand towels.

$2 for paper towels,First time hearing that one. They charging for toilet paper too??? Originally Posted by nfhs04
Yeah a guy I was talking to when I was there said he has seen Marita coming out one of the rooms upstairs with a customer before
They say free buffet with 25$ cover fee which will be covered in that cover fee. BDD is much better I would say with 3$ cover fee and free buffet Originally Posted by vsherry
Brother who you telling i feel the same ....sometimes i just drop in for the popcorn in the forums lol
I've only gone during the day, maybe 3 times. VIP was only like $15/20 to get in and dances were normal price. I've had fun, but not THAT much fun. Wasn't that expensive the times I've gone though. I just hate when dudes hang out in the dance area. If you're not getting dances, go out to the main area. Makes it awkward when you have to get a dance by these guys.
Agree the entry is $10, but the lunch buffet is free.
Marita will dance upstairs? Interesting .....
I've seen Marita get up on the bar twerking letting guys grab all over her... when they threw a hundred ones behind the bar, I've seen her grinding on guys right at the bar before