Lets have some fun

Played a game today called "games against humanity" where a person asks a incomplete question with blanks. Contestants fill in the blanks. The person that asks the question picks the answers that best fills in the blanks to their satisfaction. It was a lot of fun.

Questions:
1.This month's Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing ________________________into the bedroom."
2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for ________________.
3.If God didn't want us to enjoy _______________, he wouldn't have given us ___________________.

These sentences are for hobbyist to fill in the blanks. I along with participating providers that will help me pick the best completed responses to these sentences. I will accept responses for complete sentences for one week and then the best results will be judged by myself and the help of any provider that wants to participate. I will donate 100 roses to see a provider of there choosing. Or I will pick one of the participating providers for you if you like surprises.

Receiving donation: Can deliver to a verified hobbyist or directly to a verified provider. My choice or any alternative I find acceptable.

What's my motivation. Well this site used to be very entertaining and lately I have been very bored with all the negativity. Lets have some fun.
I like this. lol I'll donate 50 dollar Visa Gift Card (w/receipt) toward donation or as tip.
Wow, this looks like fun indeed!

1.This month's Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing ___ginger___ into the bedroom."
Questions:
1.This month's Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing ________________________into the bedroom."
2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for ________________.
3.If God didn't want us to enjoy _______________, he wouldn't have given us ___________________. Originally Posted by mitch p
1.This month's Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing another sexy woman into the bedroom." (Threesome)

2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for your cock getting hard and kitties soaked as this threesome tale will have you desiring two sexy women immediately! Do not unfasten your belts after, standing up too fast may be hazardous.

3.If God didn't want us to enjoy threesomes with two women, he wouldn't have given women the lust, hunger, and passion for other women. Luckily, women have a need for both a hard throbbing cock and another sultry hot woman at the same time.

And yes...the above has a theme lol. Few works in progress on my mind. Stay tuned...
3. If God didn't want us to enjoy masturbation, he wouldn't have given us long arms.
1.This month's Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing the entire cast of Orange is the New Black into the bedroom."

2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for your complimentary Happy Meals, to be delivered by the stewardesses -- for those of you who selected the pink tacos.

3.If God didn't want us to enjoy sex, he wouldn't have given us 3 holes to choose from: a lubricator, a constrictor, and a cock washer.

Sex, mugs , and rock 'n roll, y'all!
All of these are great replies. I might have to sping for a gang bang.
Questions:
1.This month’s Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing _extra pussy__into the bedroom."
2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for _a bumpy ride across the Pacific Rim_.
3.If God didn’t want us to enjoy _blowjobs__, he wouldn’t have given us _cocks the width of a woman’s mouth_.
LOL. Coverme and Footlongs #3's are great!
LOL. Coverme and Footlongs #3's are great! Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
KKA, Hope you will help pick a winner in five more days. Would like to see more participation out of the fellas. Thanks
Questions:
1.This month’s Cosmo: "spice up your sex life by bringing _extra pussy__into the bedroom."
2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for _a bumpy ride across the Pacific Rim_.
3.If God didn’t want us to enjoy _blowjobs__, he wouldn’t have given us _cocks the width of a woman’s mouth_. Originally Posted by ugotme10
I really like #3 very clever.
Questions:
2.This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for _a bumpy ride across the Pacific Rim_. Originally Posted by ugotme10
That was supposed to be synonymous with
(Reverse Asian Cowgirl Anal)
My bad leaving that part out in parentheses.
KKA, Hope you will help pick a winner in five more days. Would like to see more participation out of the fellas. Thanks Originally Posted by mitch p
Of course. I'd be happy to.

Yes, it would be nice if more joined in.
Two more days and I pick a winner with the help from the ladies.

Coverme, I like your response to #3. If you could respond to #1 and 2 it would be appreciated. Thanks

Have a nice day people followed by a great weekend.
What happened here?