Pleasantly Suprised, Houma.

Been about 5 hell maybe 7 yrs since I came this far out.

A fellow provider had a bunch of cops take all her money and made her leave the town in the middle of the night.
I personally had a roll up while getting stuff from my car from someone un safe or under cover still can not figure out what that was about. Then all the busts and bad wrap from the ghetto & non desirables. I just stayed clear.

However the years has caused GREAT Progress in the town.
Many fine gentlemen a lot on p411 and a lot on here. This is one of the few towns I could work from those 2 sites alone and be ok.
If you work from skip the games then you will for sure have a call load. The numbers of calls from there surprised the hell out of me, Hell I thought I was in Midland..lol
Yes as any town you weed out the fuck offs..Go with your gut always.
But, I truly came here knowing I was going to have to go through a lot of ghetto riff raff and watching my back..
AND IT WAS NOT AT ALL LIKE THAT! Just your regular Coon Ass Boys wanting some relaxation & enjoyment
I will for sure be back in Oct for the wetlands concert.
Hey, maybe mid June after Gonzalez Rock on Festivle
Thanks Gents....
Awesome!!!!

M.M.
Thanks for visiting us 'Coon Ass Boys'
although I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, I have all ways wanted to.
Perhaps some day other than my dreams.
Glad ya had fun!

safe travels!!!!!!!
Thanks for visiting us 'Coon Ass Boys'
although I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, I have all ways wanted to.
Perhaps some day other than my dreams. Originally Posted by barrybarry39

As soon as the storms let up and I can get that way again soon.
Sorry I missed you. We definitely need more attention down here.
As soon as the storms let up and I can get that way again soon. Originally Posted by Majichands

I'm definitely looking forward to your return.