State: Texas
Address: Irving area
Activities: N/A
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Looks great in photos - short, curvy, mixed girl
Recommendation: No
At least you didn’t show up and pay to find out about the attitude.
wow! fuck her!
This is precisely why men need to stop going to women who have fancy websites that someone else designed for them, and charge extremely high prices.
no meeting took place
moved to coed
  • jan-w
  • 12-08-2023, 11:13 PM
I will say she had gone through some serious shit a few months back. Not here to refute your experience, but I found my experience went really well. I bet it could be due to coming through and surviving the adversity. I'm leaving a review soon. Trying to figure this website out and such. Also shes actually 30 ... not mid 20s
I will say she had gone through some serious shit a few months back. Not here to refute your experience, but I found my experience went really well. I bet it could be due to coming through and surviving the adversity. I'm leaving a review soon. Trying to figure this website out and such. Also shes actually 30 ... not mid 20s Originally Posted by Highspeed9423
You created an account here just White Knight her...wow! Word probably got back to her pretty quick.
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 07:43 AM
This is precisely why men need to stop going to women who have fancy websites that someone else designed for them, and charge extremely high prices. Originally Posted by dormGE
Fancy websites, Photoshop pics and other hookers scheduling for them are all red flags, time to expose them talentless airhead whores! Now a fake WK comes in here to defend? I seen this movie before 😂