MMFF play-- looking for help

I've been approached by another hobbyist who wants to explore at least a mmff type of arrangement. Apparently, he has discussed this with seversl girls and the reception has been positive. Now, he is looking for the other guy to participate and has approached me. In the past, I have been hesitant to play with another guy in the room, but after reading in here, I am warming to the idea if not embracing it. He has assured me there would be no gay stuff. Personally, I'd prefer one more girl in the mix-- i.e. mmfff. While I have a goid idea of how things would go, I'm looking for some advice from those who have played this game. What should I really expect? How long should the session be? What activities should be expected and what should not be expected. Adding a 2nd guy opens up some things like the possibility of 2 cocks in one girl, etc. Just looking for some info from the sexperts.
I love playing with more than one guy, If you are entertaining it(if not embracing it) you should go for it! have you ever fisted a girl while in her? The tightness and movement from having something in the other hole is something that is much appreciated by many men, a while new sensation is achieved when you DP.

I would shoot for a 2 hour session, all holes should be allowed on the gals and set your own boundaries for what you will and wont do with him(up to yall and your comfort level- but it may change in the moment).... if your going to DP your balls will probably be slapping together, if you can handle that can you entertain both cocks in the same hole? I would ask at least one of the gals have a strap on so you can DP without his attention in case he gets sidetracked with a hottie.

What about specification for the gals, truly bi- not just for the money is a MUST for me, I hate that mechanical, nonchalant attitude from a woman as much as the men do, I imagine.

I love these kinds of things- there is a saying in the movie SEMI-PRO with Will Ferrell, he says "Everybody love everybody- ELE" and it makes me giggle because it brings up thoughts of orgies
I think that DD has it pegged
Focus on your end of the female that you may be enjoying at the moment.
Soooo a MFMF, not a MMFF...........damn I though we had final got you over to the kinky side.....Butt hell MFMF are fun too.......Enjoy...Slurp~~
I love playing with more than one guy, If you are entertaining it(if not embracing it) you should go for it! have you ever fisted a girl while in her? The tightness and movement from having something in the other hole is something that is much appreciated by many men, a while new sensation is achieved when you DP.

I would shoot for a 2 hour session, all holes should be allowed on the gals and set your own boundaries for what you will and wont do with him(up to yall and your comfort level- but it may change in the moment).... if your going to DP your balls will probably be slapping together, if you can handle that can you entertain both cocks in the same hole? I would ask at least one of the gals have a strap on so you can DP without his attention in case he gets sidetracked with a hottie.

What about specification for the gals, truly bi- not just for the money is a MUST for me, I hate that mechanical, nonchalant attitude from a woman as much as the men do, I imagine.

I love these kinds of things- there is a saying in the movie SEMI-PRO with Will Ferrell, he says "Everybody love everybody- ELE" and it makes me giggle because it brings up thoughts of orgies Originally Posted by DDMcGee

VERY well said!!!
It wouldn't hurt to meet the other guy beforehand to have a beer or something to break the ice. That way you can set limits and expectations and establish a comfort zone. Also, it would help greatly if one or both of you have met the gal(s) before. Then they'll have a level of comfortability as well. As far as activities go, I'd ask the gals what they like to do. If they are Bi, that could/would ad another level of fun. If one or both love DP action and both of you guys are willing, that may be a new adventure. It's not as easy as it looks in the movies.
BadHusband is THE KING of mfm sessions!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!

have fun Cpalmson baby!!
Dallas, your name has come up in the discussion of gals to consider for this little adventure. I KNOW you would be "all in" for something like this
lol--hell yeahhhhhhhh AND I will be that way in early fall!
I would be so down with it....
I'm good on it. Did some 3-ways in college and never had a hangup about it.
It's all good if your balls slap each other during DP, but if you make eye contact while either of your penises are being stimulated it's gay.
I think the nature of this discussion is to explore options, not personal opinions and remarks like that. You could have made the same point by ending your comment with "...stimulated it's just not for me."

What if your looking at each other with big shit eating grins on your face giving eachother high-fives or thumbs up? That seems like something that may happen when your mind gets blown with another man in the room! I just don't like the language you used, we are supposed to be very tolerant to others in this section since we discuss such delicate topics.
It's all good if your balls slap each other during DP, but if you make eye contact while either of your penises are being stimulated it's gay.
It's not gay if you each licking pussy and tuha and your tongues touch each other, or licking her clit with a cock sliding in and out and you happen to run your tongue over it too. Trying to avoid the other guy is like trying not to get you hands greasy while eating chicken wings. The less you think about it and the more you give her pleasure the more exciting it is for everyone. Otherwise just wait in the other room.