perverted?

I am an attached, well mannered gentleman. I love the idea of being able to safely(somewhat) see a provider for all the things I don't get to enjoy at home. That being said...I am a well mannered pervert!!!lol Dying to find the buffalo providers who like the "nasty" side of things. COF, Swallow, maybe some face slapping with dirty talk/choking. Are you out there?
WelCum to Another Realm................You said pervert and got my attention....lol. Every ones nasty is their own, as I dont tend to call COF and swallowing your sweet cum as perverted and nasty butt something I enjoy on a daily bases.......You might want to post a ISO in your area asking for these services. And good luck my fellow perv in your search for kink....Slurp~~
If you like feathers your kinky.....If you like the whole chicken your perverted
What good do just the feathers do, at least the whole chicken you can have a little fun chasing the S.O.B. LOL Sorry couldn't resist
Originally Posted by DallasRain
^^^^^^^^ agrees with this
Actually, chip you fit right in with this crowd. We're ALL perverts. I'm sure there are locals to give all you can handle and more. Happy hobbying!
Well...good to know there are others like me. Now I gotta figure out if the rest of the stuff I think about constantly is kinky or perverted..lol
What good do just the feathers do, at least the whole chicken you can have a little fun chasing the S.O.B. LOL Sorry couldn't resist Originally Posted by mesquite
WHY did the Aggie cross the road....couldn't get his dick out of the chicken!...sorry couldn't resist.
Everything you list as "nasty" or "perverted" are totally routine here in Texas as Dallas and Ms Athena can at attest
ok...taking the plunge here. I have a fisting fetish--well cant call it a fetish because Ive never done it. Fantasy is prob a better word. Kinky or perverted?
ok...taking the plunge here. I have a fisting fetish--well cant call it a fetish because Ive never done it. Fantasy is prob a better word. Kinky or perverted? Originally Posted by chipmagnet75
IMHO that would be Kinky if you want to fist another person and Perverted if you want to be fisted or maybe it is the other way around, I'm not sure.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!
no, those are both "kinky". It's perverted if you want to fist the chicken!
Its all good as long as its between consenting adults.
IMHO that would be Kinky if you want to fist another person and Perverted if you want to be fisted or maybe it is the other way around, I'm not sure.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! Originally Posted by hubby4fun_85
Either way, its only kinky OR perverted the first time!