Best tasting DATY

Describe your experience hobbyists.
Personally I prefer when she has some of her 'natural ketchup' inside waiting just for me. Like eating flank steak smothered with warm ketchup. Even better if she's got some caper-esque things down there that burst when you bite them and give you lots of creamy juice. YUM!
Personally I prefer when she has some of her 'natural ketchup' inside waiting just for me. Like eating flank steak smothered with warm ketchup. Even better if she's got some caper-esque things down there that burst when you bite them and give you lots of creamy juice. YUM! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I just answered the question "is it possible to throw up and laugh at the same time?" Why yes....yes it is.
Personally I prefer when she has some of her 'natural ketchup' inside waiting just for me. Like eating flank steak smothered with warm ketchup. Even better if she's got some caper-esque things down there that burst when you bite them and give you lots of creamy juice. YUM! Originally Posted by FunInDFW

vomit.jpg
FunInDFW, you, sir, are perverted, twisted and sick!

I like people like that.
I didnt think it possible to get disgusted when talking about daty....to each thier own
The one that has been scrubbed clean and had chocolate or vanilla flavored lube slathered all over it.
Vanilla, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, please
Skeevy.
For me the best tasting DATY has no taste at all. Clean wet and trimmed or shaved. A long as those are there Im ready.
Jacqueline Claude. Best kitty I've ever tasted.
CarmenXOXO has the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted
how about AlluringStacy's pussy ?
Jessica UTR hands down
Jessica UTR - ding! ding! ding!