STDs from oral

OK I am definitely a newbie and I was kind of reprimanded about a year ago when I asked this but I never got an answer so here goes again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE DATY but I am afraid of getting an STD from it. I am of the understanding that the transmission rate of HIV, HPV, HSV etc is very very low with DATY...dental dams are not an option. Any thoughts out there? Does anyone actually have factual knowledge or experience regarding this? Thanks
-W
Check Wikipedia!
I'm on my way to school at the moment (midwifery student) but once I'm still I will post the numbers you are requesting.
Best advice I can give you is DON"T eat pussy
Best advice I can give you is DON"T eat pussy
Interesting that the chart Lifeking posted shows that to be one of the lowest risk activities for men.
Based on my privately funded research it is low risk.

Unfortunately, the sample size in my research is not as big as I would like it to be.

My advice is go get a good serving of DATY... Life is too short!

Anything fun is risky...
I'm confused...if you stick your cock in a pussy, you can pull out all sorts of nasty critters...but if you stick your tongue in one...not so many critters. How do the critters know the difference?
The mouth is made for digesting (breaking down stuff). Not a friendly place for many critters.
sorry, If I AM going to fuck the woman, I Sure as hell am going to eat her pussy AND expect she will suck my cock..
Obviously if there is nome reason not to ie: small; lesions; nastiness etc then I ain't going to do her anyway.. and I am VERY picky.. I got down with a smokin hot 30 something I met out recently.. she took off her pants and it was FULL bush and I backed off-let her suck me off and did a walk of shame back to my car after she passed out..
I'm confused...if you stick your cock in a pussy, you can pull out all sorts of nasty critters...but if you stick your tongue in one...not so many critters. How do the critters know the difference? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Because saliva is designed to kill critters, the hole in the end of your penis invites them in for cookies and milk.
NoSweat and Mansfield...I'm gonna go with your advise.

So instead of condom...I could just plug up the hole...fuck her bareback...then let her suck the critters off me and CIM

Anybody know where I can get a pee-hole plug?
Anybody know where I can get a pee-hole plug?
Goody Goody.

Goody Goody.

Originally Posted by mansfield
FUCK! That hurts just thinking about it! Never did understand dudes putting stuff up their urethra...
Best advice I can give you is DON"T eat pussy Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
No way I'm giving up my favorite food. Especially Korean food.

Torito