Lost My House

Yesterday Morning I lost my house, evicted because the owners are not thee person I rented from, and they are in foreclosure. Collin County Constable followed me around picking and focusing on me. So the people bashed all my gorgeous things, poured paint on our clothes.... most of our things are still on the lawn at the house broken. The constable intentionally let them do this to me. He also handcuffed me for 2 hours in his car to detain me since I video taped it.

I worked so hard on that house and put so much work into it. My heart is broken. I hate Christmas... I havent had one in 7 years
Babe I am so sorry this happened to you. I feel so bad for you. I wish I could make your nightmare go away...

I hate it happened @ Christmastime...or any other time for that matter...
That's why I am saving to buy a house of my own.

M.M.
Why were they following you around & harassing you??
My prayers are with you hon.
Sorry to hear about this happening to anyone, but you especially since you had opened your home to others on Thanksgiving if they didn't have local family.
I wish ya better times ahead!!!
That is terrible and why did they even touch you is my question. Where they officers. No one is allowed to touch your belongings they have to give you at least 24 hrs to vacate the property. You need an attorney babe i would spend my whole day looking. This board isnt that important when you have that stiff to do. They have to pay for damages and if you still have that on camera you can use that. Im sorry baby i wished i could help my hands are tied with this job. Hugs

Collin County Constable followed me around picking and focusing on me. So the people bashed all my gorgeous things, poured paint on our clothes.... most of our things are still on the lawn at the house broken. The constable intentionally let them do this to me. He also handcuffed me for 2 hours in his car to detain me since I video taped it.

I worked so hard on that house and put so much work into it. My heart is broken. I hate Christmas... I havent had one in 7 years Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Home owners Insurance?
Take pictures and go to that Dallas TV news lady
I'm soooo sorry, honey! I was praying for you. Those owners are crappy horrible people that are committing mortgage fraud.
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad luck, this type of fraud is happening daily with rentals, scammers pull the foreclosure list and put up a ad in the internet then steal deposits and months of rent.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck, this type of fraud is happening daily with rentals, scammers pull the foreclosure list and put up a ad in the internet then steal deposits and months of rent. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Wha?! How is it even possible? So many questions...
You're saying that the cops poured paint on your clothes? If that is true you need to put it on every social media site telling your local news.

Sounds strange, but you never know these days.
The owners are "in foreclosure?" And you rented from someone other than the owners? Who did you rent from and what was their relationship to the property?

Which "people" damaged property by "bashing" and "pouring paint" on it? Was that in the presence of the constable? Did he do anything to stop them?
Keep your head up.
Sounds like a hot mess