Warning. Important info regarding M*s* d*re*ms a fl local

Important safety info regarding one of your local providers
Text for info

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054830014
This isn't important safety info. It's meaningless cat fighting Do us all a favor and just keep it to pm. Dreams has a good rep in the area and there is no need to bring the drama here if she is not putting anyone in danger. If we as hobbyists wanted to deal with women's stupid bullshit then we would just spend time with our wives/ girlfriends/ significant others.
The information I've found is a safety issue and could mean potential danger for hobbyist. After the thread in the link was posted I did some research online and found records that are major red flags. If your not interested in the info that's fine, for those who are text me.
The reason Dreams is her is b/c she wants to escape all the drama she left behind.

Doodle speaks the truth.
The information I've found is a safety issue and could mean potential danger for hobbyist. After the thread in the link was posted I did some research online and found records that are major red flags. If your not interested in the info that's fine, for those who are text me. Originally Posted by roxyangel
We have dozens of reviews that we can go and see from guys that seen her saying they had a good time with no issue. So we are all supposed to ignore all of that because a hooker who had beef with her says otherwise? Get over yourself.
You would think one who is trying to escape drama wouldn't post over five threads filled with accusations and lies, thus starting drama.

A provider can have dozens of reviews but public records don't lie.
For those who want to inform and protect themselves text or e-mail.

Mods I've stated info that is needed. Please close this thread.
I think she is probably upset and would like to defend herself. I agree with Doodle, she's got a good rep here and that's what matters. It looks to me like you're pissed off about something and want to pay her back.