bye

Im just saying.
I hate what has become of me.
nah, you're cool. stick around and just have fun.
Dannie- I hope you won't leave. To be candid-I'd long since given up on having the opportunity to enjoy a session with you, but I so enjoy your take on things. I love your choice of specific words, the way you capture the feeling that most guys can't correctly express. Alot of women site loving sports as making them "one of the guys"-but after reading your take on most topics, I usually found myself smirking and wishing I knew you in REAL life. You and your attitude towards all things sexual and sensual-give hope to guys (at least ME) that some women really aren't that different from us.

And-from all I've gathered--physically--you're ALL that a guy could dream of too!

So--please don't go.

K
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa!

You give me shit about sneaking around and you try to weasel your way out the back door?

I THINK NOT!

You can't run off until I have been covered in wallpaper!

*kiss*
What you made me waste my 4000th post on telling you not to leave the board, are you crazy?............sigh.

Woman................don't leave! Me will miss you alot :-(
  • PT4ME
  • 01-27-2011, 11:38 PM
OK...... "BYE!!!!"

-PT-
Don't leave!!!!
Take care of yourself Sweetie !!
Dannie, what's the matter? I'm listening...
Hope not, but I sympathize. The man...in this case, the woman...in the mirror is tough to face sometimes. The only thing I can add is that, at least in my case, the many times I've thought he was right, he wasn't. Work it through.
Good LORD someone please keep my ass off the computer when I'm stinkin' drunk!

Sorry, I'm still here to annoy and irritate with the best of 'em.

Look! A unicorn!
Good effin gawd, woman! I was about to cry!!!

Glad you're stickin around.
Posting while drunk = DISASTER. I speak from experience.
You retard. You pissed me the fuck off last night. I called fifty-levin times and your phone was going straight to VM. F'n Beyotch!
well im hijacking to say goodbye myself for real... i may be moving back to california ='(

i love the hobby but something happened that really hurt me

(i am not drunk)