Hotel verses Apartment how does it compare with getting clients?

It has been 10 years since I have worked in my hometown out of a hotel! I find it more comfortable out of my own apartment. HOWEVER last night because of the ice cold temps, my apartment buildings water sprinklers system busted and water falls were comeing out of my light fixtures and I had flames and flood and my apartment is ruined and I made it out alive with my laptop , makeup bag, phone a couple of bottles of lotion and the clothes on my back. SO I am haveing to work from a hotel during damn super bowl weekend. So my question is to hobbiest and providers alike. Are there extra precautions one takes if you know your going to be seen or see someone in a hotel. Even if she is a eccie or preffered 411? let me know thanks. And ladies I am a 8/9 in jeans 7 1/2 shoes if you got stuff you were going to give to good will hell this girl would appreciate it.I am off to walmart to go buy some thong thong thongs I don't except them used. lol
No difference...both can be very private and soundproof. The more upscale, the more soundproof. Had a date last month at a super upscale hotel incall and she said there was nobody on the entire floor...loudness reigned.
Check your PMs, love. Sorry for your bad luck.
  • DABOY
  • 02-04-2011, 07:25 PM
I like hotel because the door of room has a lock which can only be opened from inside of room. I don't like someone come into room in the middle of business at provider's home and that is very dangerous to me.
Thanks It helped well my apartments put me up in a furnished model apartment with a dead lock!?SO safe and private my old apartment smells like WET DOG YUCK. but ok and back in work/fun mode.
I actually prefer an upscale hotel.

I once shared an incall in fort worth a few years back and although it was a nice gated location....her traffic was very high volume and the apartment was located in front of the maintainence office. There were neighbors around so I am sure they had questions but that situation was not one I was comfortable with. I don't care what one thinks but I do have concerns if they watched activity.
Since I am low volume anyway I prefer a hotel and will change locations daily. That were there isare no questions and its more discreet to me.
I would never work out of an apartment or home again as safetyand discretion is my number 1 concern
I prefer apartments if a) the lady is low volume such that she doesn't draw attention to herself, and b) she makes the most out of it (music, lighting, bar setup).

Otherwise, I prefer the anonymity offered by a large hotel.
I like an incall which allows me to come and go without being obvious. That can be hotel, extended suites, apartment. I can feel awkward in any of them if I feel like I appear to be wandering around, lost and confused ... and obvious.

All things being equal, I think some apartments are better for me.
Ok, I'm confused. Is this thread about wanting advice regarding the incall, a thread about needing assistance, or a little of both?

As far as the incall-I don't think one or other helps in "getting" clients.....keeping them is another story. However, if you are a well-reviewed provider and a guy wishes to really see you, I don't think it too much matters where your at. If he wants to see you, he will.

As far as the assistance you need, I can't help you. I'm fatter than you with bigger feet lol

Meg
So my question is to hobbiest and providers alike. Are there extra precautions one takes if you know your going to be seen or see someone in a hotel.
Originally Posted by Majichands
For this part of your post I do have a little hint. Ask him to call you when he arrives and then you'll text him the room number.

If you were to tell him the room number verbally, he will nine times out of ten repeat the room number. If he's near the check-in desk, the staff will hear that and may remember you checking in. Even if they don't, you get a couple of those repetitions over a few days and the staff will know what's going on.

Sorry for you situation! I'd donated but I have smaller feet and clothes.

Prefer a hotel but haven't worked out of them in years.
how does it compare with getting clients?

Really???