Who like big boobies?

I know that I have small mouthfulls, but whats your preference? I would love to have some big ol stripper tits lol! Maybe I'll get a good birthday surprise! lol
What is the old saying, "more than a mouth full is a waste". Big boobs are nice if they are real instead of MM. I personally like a girl who is all natural no matter what her size.

Think yours are very nice from looking at your pics. Think before doing.
I have never meet a boobie size I didn't like!
Tony, my sentiments exactly!
I have never meet a boobie size I didn't like! Originally Posted by TonyStark
I consider myself a boob guy (and oral compulsion ) but the sexiest aspect of a provider is still the personality and the mind. How she treats me in PMs, email ..chat ... and then BCD ... that's the real deal.

Having said that ... a great set of ear muffs ... is OK with me, too.
Just shouldn't be over rated .. there are other things which are more important.
Amen Dodger. Hit the nail on the head my friend.
I like big boobies
i like big boobies as well as little boobies
I'm absolutely a big boob guy, as long as they look right on the girl.
It's all about proportion. There are a number of tiny little providers here who have A/B cups, but they match their beautiful little frames so perfectly. It would be tragic for them to ruin such natural perfection with MM's.

On the other hand, my ex lost her natural B's after 2 children. In her words "nothing but nipples & skin". She went with C+ MM's and now she looks spectacular. It's a shame we can't stand each other anymore. Hehehehe
Gosh, when I saw this thread I thought it was the original Giddy Up Casey. I'm sure she would be flattered but you sure do have some big shoes to fill!! She's only legendary in the hobby, LOL!! Welcome to the board!

Back on topic, I like boobies of all shapes and sizes as long as they are the real thing. I like boobs that are soft and can move.
I agree with elgato111. I like all natural boobs no matter what size. Also I love great nipples. For me, nipples are just as big a turn on that boob size.
I like big boobies on girls that look like Pamela Anderson
Dannie, so did I. I have been with the original GUC, and this one definitely has her work cut out for her. I hope you do well sweets.

I do not prefer big juggs, not my type.
Speaking of boobs, a friend sent me this a while back.

http://www.popcrunch.com/15-of-the-w...bs-yes-really/