Part time job

Hi everyone!

Living off this income is no longer possible so the question is: What are some good part time jobs? And McDonald's does not count!
Wal-Mart.
Hardy har har!!
It depends upon your background and your goals.
Ahhh, nevermind. Think I may just wait tables again. It was fun and people make me laugh and have fun. Talk about the shortest topic ever!
Promos for beverage companies. From what I hear, the women who go to bars to promote various alcoholic beverages make pretty decent money......nothing to live off of, but good source of supplemental income.
Promos for beverage companies. From what I hear, the women who go to bars to promote various alcoholic beverages make pretty decent money......nothing to live off of, but good source of supplemental income. Originally Posted by heydey01

Beverage companies also send them to liquor stores...next time I see a woman doing this, I'll ask her for more info, Ryan.
I know someone well who does the promos for beverage companies and the money is quite good depending on how much she works. The legit business contacts can be good as well.
If you wish to know more shoot me a pm.

If you're going to wait tables, may I ask where.
I promise I tip well - lol

Clouddancer
Promos for beverage companies. From what I hear, the women who go to bars to promote various alcoholic beverages make pretty decent money......nothing to live off of, but good source of supplemental income. Originally Posted by heydey01
I used to do this...The money really isnt bad and generally you can pick your promotions...PM me if you want some information.
Hi everyone!

Living off this income is no longer possible Originally Posted by RyansFun
Why not......you're pretty hot....
With your looks, personality, and the fact you've done it before, you should be able to get hired at a high end restaurant. You can make pretty descent money there.
Promos sound good!! Did that 4-5 years ago... Seems a few people have info so I will pm y'all.
You can be a dancer...You're hott enough, and should be able to supplement your income. You can control how much you want to make.
Or you can collect tips by referring gents to certain dancers.

A woman I now bought a house off of money she made on the golf course as a beer-cart girl (I think that was the term; I don't play golf because I never could afford a set of rackets). Probably lots of good contacts to be made there, tooo, though, of course you'd have to be careful.
Waitress at a high end Restaurant or Bar. Since the tips are directly proportional to the check, apply at restaurants with an average check of $150+.

Best of luck.