My Guide To UTR Starting Very Soon...Most Questions Answered

Hello Dallas..My Favorite City...I Am A Huge Cum Slut For This City...

So, I have been overwhelmed with texts and PMs about me going UTR and instead of sending lots of messages back, I thought this would be easiest.

September 19, 2016, I will be disabling my account here on ECCIE. I will no longer be posting ads or anything on here. I will be leaving my P411 open for now to get everyone screened till end of September.
If you want to see me after September 19, 2016, you will need to contact me on P411 or my website. My website is being updated and will be ready to go by September 19, 2016. You have to be screened in order to see me when I am UTR. If I have seen you before, then you will not need to go through screening again. If you want to see me when I am UTR then please send ahead screening information so I can get you screened.
Each month I will put up a calendar on my website with the days and times I will be available that month. It will be 4 days a month I will be available. Maybe more depending on my schedule. I will accept pre bookings for those days. I plan on staying low volume so pre booking is best. I give my all in each appointment so I do not like to ever be high volume. I want to pamper, spoil, and fuck you senseless. I want to cum over and over and enjoy our time.
Take advantage of my Specials now and get in before I raise my rates!! My rates WILL GO UP SEPTEMBER 19!!

I will accept new friends to devour while UTR. You will have to have references though!! No exceptions.

So a month left and I am horny and need to be fucked good!! Lets do this and send me UTR the right way!!
There is still a month to post taint photos here, there, and your website.
wrt this "So a month left and I am horny and need to be fucked good!! Lets do this and send me UTR the right way!!"

how about sucking & fucking a guy??
or are you a consumer & not a provider??