American Brexit comming - why rejecting TPP is a mistake

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/06/...c-partnership/

'Washington has spent seven years negotiating this massive agreement (some 6,000 pages and 30 chapters) signed in February that would level the playing field in terms of trade, working conditions, and the flow of goods among a dozen nations — all good allies and partners to the United States'

they worked on this thing for 7 years??? I'm sure theres alot of deadwood in there.

the reason to accept TPP is that authoritarian China acting as a bully will be on the outside looking in.

I have problems with TPP is on the extraneous stuff like labor & environment we impose on other countries in order to get quid qo pro free trade.
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2016, 10:22 PM
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/06/...c-partnership/

'Washington has spent seven years negotiating this massive agreement (some 6,000 pages and 30 chapters) signed in February that would level the playing field in terms of trade, working conditions, and the flow of goods among a dozen nations — all good allies and partners to the United States'

they worked on this thing for 7 years??? I'm sure theres alot of deadwood in there.

the reason to accept TPP is that authoritarian China acting as a bully will be on the outside looking in.

I have problems with TPP is on the extraneous stuff like labor & environment we impose on other countries in order to get quid qo pro free trade. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
All those trade deals are just a way to consolidate open borders and government control, and break the middle class and nationalism in favor of globalism.

Big business is not your friend.
All those trade deals are just a way to consolidate open borders and government control, and break the middle class and nationalism in favor of globalism.

Big business is not your friend. Originally Posted by DSK
you are quite right.

Big businesses have managed to get laws and regulations favorable to them there by limiting competition in this country and by treaty trade deals.
Foreign Policy is the propaganda arm of the New World Order.