Bumping threads?

• WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 01:45 PM
How do yall "feel" about it?

How do yall "feel" about it?

. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't.
I think you have way too much time on your hands to be looking at threads from 4 years ago. But I guess if you don't have a life outside of a hooker board then this is what you do. Have fun dickhead.
I think you have way too much time on your hands to be looking at threads from 4 years ago. But I guess if you don't have a life outside of a hooker board then this is what you do. Have fun dickhead. Originally Posted by Budman
This nonsense is just a cover for snitchfuck and assup to run up their post counts. Hard to believe any grown adults can be so immature, but it's true. Right now oinkboy is #4 and snitchboy is #10 on the "Top Posters" list. This bumping binge provides a cover for snitchfuck to post up to 100 times a day. He wants to overtake LexusLover (currently #6) in the rankings. As if anyone gives a flying fuck!

Anyone think those two faggots are getting paid by eccie? More posts = higher ad rates.
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 02:35 PM
I think you have way too much time on your hands to be looking at threads from 4 years ago. But I guess if you don't have a life outside of a hooker board then this is what you do. Have fun dickhead. Originally Posted by Budman
Well you are still as ignorant as I thought you were.

LexusLover and Iffy having been bumping their threads for months.

Myself , Assup and even dilbert bump say 10 threads and it becomes a crybaby offense.

lustylady even trying to snitch me out to the Mod!

• WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 02:41 PM
This nonsense is just a cover for snitchfuck and assup to run up their post counts. Hard to believe any grown adults can be so immature, but it's true. Right now oinkboy is #4 and snitchboy is #10 on the "Top Posters" list. This bumping binge provides a cover for snitchfuck to post up to 100 times a day. He wants to overtake LexusLover (currently #6) in the rankings. As if anyone gives a flying fuck!

Anyone think those two faggots are getting paid by eccie? More posts = higher ad rates. Originally Posted by lustylad
Let's tell the whole story.

Are the two posters below getting paid by eccie to continually bump their own threads.

So Iffy has bumped his own thread for over a year and LexusLover for two months....not against the rules of this forum but clearly taking advantage of the forum we wanted. Which was to call each other names without fear of banning.

When they get a taste of your own medicine , instead of thinking "Hey WTF has a point. Why are LL and Iffy continually spamming the forum with their own damn thread?"

You instead blame myself and Assup for these two fuckups misdeeds.

IIFFOFRDB
Valued Poster

LexusLover
Premium Access

• WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Well you are still as ignorant as I thought you were.

LexusLover and Iffy having been bumping their threads for months.

Myself , Assup and even dilbert bump say 10 threads and it becomes a crybaby offense.

lustylady even trying to snitch me out to the Mod!

Originally Posted by WTF
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You asked how we felt about it. I gave you an answer. I didn't say you were the only one without a life outside of a hooker board. I personally don't care. If this is how you want to spend your time, have fun. You're still a dickhead.

Anyone think those two faggots are getting paid by eccie? More posts = higher ad rates. Originally Posted by lustylad
Asswipe gets a free Fatgay.net subscription. SnitchFuck gets to bottom for Houston's finest Trannies.
to answer the initial post, it depends on the thread.
If you are bumping your own threads then you are an attention whore.
Bump!

This reminds me of the bullshit IBIdiot used to pull in the early days of ECCIE.

How about dildo dropping 6-8 new threads in a 30-minute time spam, err, span?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
to answer the initial post, it depends on the thread. Originally Posted by Trumpy Cat!
Go fetch me a fucking drink, boy!

• WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 04:38 PM
You're still a dickhead. Originally Posted by Budman
So basically you felt the need to call me a dickhead.

Thank you for your input.

I'll put you down as not giving a shit how many threads get bumped a day.

Go fetch me a fucking drink, boy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Houseboy when are you gonna add me to the list of deplorables in your signature?