Visiting soon... What is open?? It is DIFFERENT everywhere....🙏🙏🙏 Thank you

Hi

Hope everybody is doing alright out there. Every city is doing their own thing.

I will not have a car, I am very nervous when it comes to hotel and what is around..

It's been a PITA... to be honest..

Anywho

I am visiting the Upstate area..Buffalo 1st..and beyond ..Is the Galleria mall open?...capacity..restaurants open? Waiting list?

In some cities drive thru is closed at 7pm...

Have I mentioned every city is very different... giggles

In some cities, the hotel restaurant is CLOSED...is this the case in upstate...

I can go to the store and grab snacks, juice and frozen dinners if need be..

Just want to be prepared..

Uber/Lyft drivers are not working as much....unemployment...is this the case in Buffalo and Rochester,
I just want to be prepared

Thanks for any info..

Have a warm day..
Most stuff is open but with limited capacities, mask rules and social distancing. Many places have also shifted to offering modified pick up and delivery services.
Thank you for info
Be careful who's advice you take.....
I'll fill you in....
your from Las vegas, im planning on visiting there in November
When are you coming Lisa?
We are way overdue for a parade....
and now that we are up to nine accusers.... more restrictions will be lifted...
Free Advice: Get back on a plane.
Lisa, what other cities in NY are you going to visit?
and now that we are up to nine accusers.... more restrictions will be lifted... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Lisa, what other cities in NY are you going to visit? Originally Posted by Presj22

She has cities and dates posted on her Twitter and Tryst accounts. Binghamton actually made the cut lol.
Monday 5th..

After some googling. Things have really CHANGED in New York...

Ohhhhh a parade would be sooooo nice...and so welcome..... <---- extreme excitement..

It is SUPER NICE to hear from you .....I'm not on eccie as much anymore...

Email me if you can
.. stuff has really changed

and now that we are up to nine accusers.... more restrictions will be lifted... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Buffalo
Rochester
Syracuse
Binghamton
Albany
Most restaurants open, one way or another. But be very conscious of time. Lots of places closing earlier than usual. Places that used to stay open late close way early.

The hotel restaurants being closed is a real pain, especially. I travel a lot and find it is hit or miss. And to be honest, I think many places are just using COVID as an excuse. Their business is down, so they are cutting costs. Yet have the gall to tell you that they are doing it "for your safety." Gimme a break...

Their business is down, so they are cutting costs. Yet have the gall to tell you that they are doing it "for your safety." Gimme a break...

. Originally Posted by rooster
Well, Guv Huomo has out and out destroyed the bars in NYS.
They will never recover and as our "Nanny" he is fuckin thrilled with his dictatorship....
After all... he know what's best for us -- just ask him....
I felt every word of this...

I definitely feel like they are using COVID as an excuse...while working their housekeepers like mules.

There are zero discounts on hotels with zero Amenities!!!

Zero.....

It's like they are HAPPY to tell you NOOOOOOO sir or ma'am

Takes breath in and out..

Most restaurants open, one way or another. But be very conscious of time. Lots of places closing earlier than usual. Places that used to stay open late close way early.

The hotel restaurants being closed is a real pain, especially. I travel a lot and find it is hit or miss. And to be honest, I think many places are just using COVID as an excuse. Their business is down, so they are cutting costs. Yet have the gall to tell you that they are doing it "for your safety." Gimme a break...

. Originally Posted by rooster
In Rochester... Nick Tahou's https://garbageplate.com It's AWESOME!!