Reliable chocolate

Any recommendations for safe and good ebony providers in Upstate/Roc?
Plenty out there
Not many reviewed on a regular basis though. Why is that?
Not many reviewed on a regular basis though. Why is that? Originally Posted by lkz9900
Covid competition made times tough.
Board blowhards and pimps scared em off and most want no reviews now.
Not many reviewed on a regular basis though. Why is that? Originally Posted by lkz9900
Most of the incalls are inner city. Unsafe areas especially at night. The average Eccie member would stick out like a sore thumb in those neighborhoods.
I have numbers for a few of the girls that I've seen. I can send them to you in a PM if you like. Big Daddy, 12inchclock and Missburger are probably the best sources that I'm aware of.
More are posting on EB lately but pass when they state where incall is located.
cause sane ...people donts freely goes inta government ...funded areas wheres they dones be ...likely ...ta be victimized cause a the color a the skin they done ...happened ta be borns ...withs er helds ...accountable fer somes 200 year old marxist media induced ...grievience they ...hads nothin ta do ...withs
  • oklib
  • 04-07-2021, 07:39 AM
Amber 1198 search on here
Most of the incalls are inner city. Unsafe areas especially at night. The average Eccie member would stick out like a sore thumb in those neighborhoods.
I have numbers for a few of the girls that I've seen. I can send them to you in a PM if you like. Big Daddy, 12inchclock and Missburger are probably the best sources that I'm aware of. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Interesting. I'd love to disassemble this response.
Interesting. I'd love to disassemble this response. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Whats the problem? I'm trying to help. Save it for the sandbox.
It's true. No good deed goes unpunished
I have numbers for a few of the girls that I've seen. I can send them to you in a PM if you like. Big Daddy, 12inchclock and Missburger are probably the best sources that I'm aware of. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I've noticed they're the experts in their field. You bring up very good points.
cause sane ...people donts freely goes inta government ...funded areas wheres they dones be ...likely ...ta be victimized cause a the color a the skin they done ...happened ta be borns ...withs er helds ...accountable fer somes 200 year old marxist media induced ...grievience they ...hads nothin ta do ...withs Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Why does this make sense and not make sense at the same time? You are a legend sir.
Amber 1198 search on here Originally Posted by oklib
How do you run a search of a provider on here?

Anytime someone writes a review of a chocolate provider that happens to be located in the city limits all of the old feeble and scared board trolls jump in and comment that your going to get shot, stabbed or that you are an enabler.... All the while their review history is either nonexistent or littered with scabbed up pierced and tatted white skanks covered in spider bites or 60 year old dried up whores.

Also currently just about every hood provider is currently collecting unemployment and enjoying a $1400 per child stimulus so the number of listings are way down. One of my sugar babies knows a chic that will help anyone get signed up for unemployment for a $500 fee even if you didn't have a real job.
Plenty out there Originally Posted by Missburger
Well that's certainly helpful.....
Maybe your alts will be even more forthcoming.... I'm sure they will be back soon too....