Good news from NYC

https://nypost.com/2021/04/21/manhat...itution-cases/

How long before this spreads upstate? Sooner is better!
Good news indeed but you have to realize The City has always been a pretty wide open, wild place.

Upset and Buffalo OTOH has far too many corn-holing cuntservatives and bible thumpers on a mission to save us all from the evils of the flesh.

Then you have the pimps who would look on this as a threat to their biz.....js
Could read it, still illegal to pimp and to pay. They are allowing the whores to go free.

Allows the whores to whore but the vice can still set up fake girls to lure johns and arrest the johns.

Making a community like this (ECCIE) even more valuable
I am sure the NYC prosictor will not have to worry about free bbbj in the back of his city sponsored suv !
  • Joeh
  • 04-21-2021, 07:54 PM
In related news, sociologists predict the population of NYC to increase by a gazillion creepy old f#ck€r$ in 2021.
In related news, sociologists predict the population of NYC to increase by a gazillion creepy old f#ck€r$ in 2021. Originally Posted by Joeh
😅
I am sure the NYC prosictor will not have to worry about free bbbj in the back of his city sponsored suv ! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
😂
Well, Dementd Joey will be there in 2024 ! He can see real "Cuties" !
In related news, sociologists predict the population of NYC to increase by a gazillion creepy old f#ck€r$ in 2021. Originally Posted by Joeh
May help make up for all the folks headed the other direction.
Could read it, still illegal to pimp and to pay. They are allowing the whores to go free.

Allows the whores to whore but the vice can still set up fake girls to lure johns and arrest the johns.

Making a community like this (ECCIE) even more valuable Originally Posted by bf0082

Sounds like the Canada C-36 law. It's all about protecting the providers. Okay to sell, illegal to buy.
I sure don't!! How long before Time Square becomes the shit-hole it used to be??
I remember the 70s in the City fondly. Spent lot of time there and had a blast!
I remember the 70s in the City fondly. Spent lot of time there and had a blast! Originally Posted by Zollner
The Ed Koch days. TS was dirty and seedy, but still fun to visit once in a while. The dangerous vibe kind of added to the excitement. Not a great place to bring the the family though. lol.
The Ed Koch days. TS was dirty and seedy, but still fun to visit once in a while. The dangerous vibe kind of added to the excitement. Not a great place to bring the the family though. lol. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Never had ANY of those problems back then. The City rocked!
Never had ANY of those problems back then. The City rocked! Originally Posted by Zollner
Now we know for sure why Z supports democrat morons like Hussein, Biden, Harris, et al.

He prefers crime, degradation, general malaise, riots (knew this already of course) and the destruction of the working class by democrat party elected officials.

Didn't the head of the Parking Violations Bureau under Koch stab himself to death a week or so after unsuccessfully trying to od himself to death?

Principled government by the NYC democrat party machine.

Warren Wilhelm Jr keeping the tradition going strong, surprised he doesn't get along better with Cuomo, murderer of defenseless senior citizens.

Guess Wilhelm Jr is keeping himself happy encouraging race riots and enabling his wife to bilk the city out of a billion or so dollars on pet projects.

City rocking!