Its been short but so very Sweet..

Short and sweet are the words that come to mind when i think of my hobbying/provider experience. Ive loved pretty much every second of it and I wanna thank each and everyone of you for making my time here that much better. I will be leaving the hobby within the next month or so. Beg of august I will quietly dismiss myself from this world. It will be gone but def not forgotten..

To ms. Marley and ms TonyaofAustin I wanted to thank both of you for being my guide through the craziness. You ladies are awesome and Im extremely honored to have worked beside both of you.

Im a bit sad about it because i know there will literally be nothing like it but I feel its time for me to move on. To all my wonderful hobbyists that ive seen or spoken with, you guys have been wonderful and i will miss all of this and all of you dearly..

Well on that note..Smooches
ALANIISTARR
Best wishes on your future !
What a kind note. I wish you the best as well.
Wish you the best of luck!
It was lovely meeting you. Wish we had gotten together more often.

Best wishes.
What a kind note. I wish you the best as well. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Thank you so much ladies and gents. It's def been a pleasure and I wish you all the very best
best to ya babe!!!!!!!! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance during your brief stay. Best of luck to you.

Maybe I'll get a chance to stop by for one last good bye.
It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance during your brief stay. Best of luck to you.

Maybe I'll get a chance to stop by for one last good bye. Originally Posted by homer13
I sure hope so hun.. PM ME
Use the hobby and get out before it uses you. You're a very smart girl.
Best of luck
Use the hobby and get out before it uses you. You're a very smart girl. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Id like to think so and thank you hun
Never met you but good luck, wish you the best.
MartianMan... thank you bunches luv!

and TexasFeet... Thank you as well sweetheart. Still a week left ;-)