Lunchmeat

Out of curiosity do you ladies get offended when other ladies refer to a lady as bologna on Wonder bread? Do you like being referred to as steak? Or would you prefer to be compared to another type of meat or no meat at all?
Vegan kitty just does not sound right.
I don't understand the question.
  • BSer
  • 11-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Lunch Meat? Wtf is wrong with you gaymo?
I would never equate a lady to mere lunch meat or a cut of cow. I prefer to think of them as lady's. Now, some lady's are better at providing than others. But that's a different conversation. But I can tell you I grew up on bologna and chipped ham Sammie's. I loved them. I've had some great Steaks as well. Like them both equally. If your looking for a great fried bologna Sammie, try Shoufs in BVille on the weekends. Fried bologna, egg and cheese Sammie. On your choice of grilled bread. It's the bomb.
I don't understand the question. Originally Posted by Big Stig
A certain provider who claims to pee standing up referred to a chicken nugget eating Duck Tales watching provider as "bologna on Wonder bread" while also referring to said providers own stable as "steak"

The question was posed to the ladies...not Stig's. But feel free to chime in
A certain provider who claims to pee standing up referred to a chicken nugget eating Duck Tales watching provider as "bologna on Wonder bread" while also referring to said providers own stable as "steak"

The question was posed to the ladies...not Stig's. But feel free to chime in Originally Posted by amishgangster
Fuckin Stig

BTW, I consider Stig a buddy
I am pro Stig
I am so confused.......
I think I got it now. Carry on.
  • o_t
  • 11-15-2013, 05:54 AM
I thought you wanted to smear mayonnaise on Charlotte's ass and throw Hatfield square balogna at it
I know none of them would appreciate being referred to as my fav "jumbo"
I thought you wanted to smear mayonnaise on Charlotte's ass and throw Hatfield square balogna at it Originally Posted by o_t
Bologna doesn't stick to my ass..no matter how much mayo you smear on it..
I'm more of a Cum and Hotdog kinda girl.

I have no idea what's going on lol
I have no idea what's going on lol Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Why should you be any different. Nobody knows what's going on. It's a hooker site for Chris sakes.