URL / Website: none
City: Port Arthur
State: Texas
Address: 9th ave
Activities: FBSM, HJ, HE
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, brunnette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute Asian physique, short 5ft, cute ass and firm, small breast (a's maybe)
Recommendation: Yes
Thats Angela and you aint getting more. Lol
Thanks for the heads up, I won't raise my hopes.
I though Angela had left. There was a new lady similar physically to Angela (maybe a bit shorter) last time I was there in November but not as attractive. I asked for a Angela but she told me Angela not work there anymore. Maybe she tricked me? Maybe Angela is back? She is very good!
Angela has been there. She may have took a lil break for maybe a week. I believe I didnt go for about 10 days. I go pretty regularly. My back is messed up and I go mainly for the massage. Sometimes they will lie when their is 2 girls there. Just say the other aint there so they can massage you right then.
I did a very similar review last week and gmann shot it down because of lack of contact info I see none here either WTF! Anyway the chick that gave me a good massage and really nice handy was very tiny long hair but absolutely no tits and less of an ass I mean I thank it actually sunk in.
That sounds like Angela to me.
I have been 3 weeks back to back and it’s been the same chic not complaining but is there another option?