Review: A Lesson of Life with a Horny Teen Foreign Exchange Student / Nanny / Au Pair

• Logan
  • 01-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Date: REPOST
Provider: Hannah
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://aupair.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Various parts of Dallas and for obvious reasons, not getting into specifics.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities:
HOBBY LUCK!, chit chat, LK, DFK, NE, SE, hj, bbbj, deep throat, CIM, SWALLOW, learning a lesson about immigration laws and the hobby
Session Length: To completion
Fee: .60 + tips for school supplies, clothing, etc
Hair Color and Length: Blonde - shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian (She's from Norway)
Physical Description:
Hannah is how you fantasize a young foreign exchange student / nanny / au pair to look - Blonde, blue eyes, light golden brown tan, natural C cups, great teenager's body, med height and approx 115lbs. She has a great face and a cute smile. She exemplifies a natural teen body - no tats, no cellulite, no fat and is a non-smoker - simply a very clean and healthy looking teen. Hannah was certainly a dream come true - A Teen Nordic Goddess.

This has been my only foreign exchange student/nanny experience, but I still have to probably give her a STRONG 9/10 on a foreign exchange student/nanny/au pair scale. An overall provider scale, probably a 9.5.
Recommendation: Yes
Hell, I'd have married her.
I'm missing a significant part of the NFC Championship game because of you...and I'm only half way through it. lol
Get a K4 Visa dude. 90 days to marry her or she has to go back. Far easier to do that than marry her here and try to get her citizenship after the fact.

Almost married a young (mid 20's) Danish girl after an extended affair that I met online 8 years ago and I got cold feet being recently divorced at the time I was a bit gunshy. She was a former Au Pair in Boston a few years prior to my meeting her and she loved the states. I flew her over on her tourist visa and I took her to St.Croix (the Hawaii of Denmark since St.Croix is it's former colony)first and then to DFW a few months later and she stayed a few weeks. Anyway that was fun but it became clear almost immediately it was mostly about the citizenship and you wonder if it really has any chance to go the distance. She was always touching me and kissing on me just the way you describe Hannah.

Then I almost married an Indonesian girl I met online a few years after that and she got cold feet and married some guy locally (in Indonesia) I was making jealous enough to propose. We still email a couple times a year. I did two paintings of her. Sent her one. Kept the other. Bittersweet. One time I sent her mom an inexpensive designer purse for her birthday I bought at Ross. Paid maybe $40 for it but left the original retail tag on it which was $90 or something. She emailed me that her mom refused to take the retail tag off and is embarrasssing her. All her aunts were so jealous of her mom's fancy imported American purse. I also sent her uncle a zippo lighter with the seal of the USA on it and 4 packs of Marlboro reds and he became something of a local celebrity for a time. I am well thought of in Banjarmasin, Indonesia as a result. It was really astounding how much these things meant to them. I agree, we do tend to take how good we have it here for granted. Most around the world wish they were here.

Then there was the Russian but she was already married...but I digress. Still talk to both of them on Facebook on occasion.

So she's really hot huh? I might do it. My psychic keeps saying I'm going to marry a blonde. I was hoping it was a blonde Asian though.
Logan, good to see you on here and glad you archived some of your "best of" posts. Cheers!
We truely not worthy.......
Dammit Logan,

I've laughed, I've cried, laughed again and reflected on your observations...and now I've missed my 1:00 business meeting! A truly riveting account of your experience with this lovely creature....

Well done, my hat's off to you sir.

W.
I take it you never banged her then, eh?

W.
Hey Logan, I remember this post, good to see ya buddy!
I'm in awe...
  • T-Can
  • 01-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Nice sentimental review, Logan.

I can't stop looking at that aupair.com. I wish I was a single father with kids as I have recently had the taste for foreign women, dated an Armenian and now a Russian.

Keep it up!
I never caught this review on ASPD, Logan. You are one lucky bastard
Borderline professional writer IMHO. I *always* enjoy Logan's posts, and learn a few things, too ;-)
Date: REPOST
Provider: Hannah
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://aupair.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Various parts of Dallas and for obvious reasons, not getting into specifics.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities:
HOBBY LUCK!, chit chat, LK, DFK, NE, SE, hj, bbbj, deep throat, CIM, SWALLOW, learning a lesson about immigration laws and the hobby
Session Length: To completion
Fee: .60 + tips for school supplies, clothing, etc
Hair Color and Length: Blonde - shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian (She's from Norway)
Physical Description:
Hannah is how you fantasize a young foreign exchange student / nanny / au pair to look - Blonde, blue eyes, light golden brown tan, natural C cups, great teenager's body, med height and approx 115lbs. She has a great face and a cute smile. She exemplifies a natural teen body - no tats, no cellulite, no fat and is a non-smoker - simply a very clean and healthy looking teen. Hannah was certainly a dream come true - A Teen Nordic Goddess.

This has been my only foreign exchange student/nanny experience, but I still have to probably give her a STRONG 9/10 on a foreign exchange student/nanny/au pair scale. An overall provider scale, probably a 9.5.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Logan

How do you reach her. Please help.
Thank you
Now that she's gone Logan, care to share a pic or two of her?