First time with a provide tomorrow

I'm a newbie to the hobby and tbh I'm kind of nervous.
I have no idea what to expect. Any advice?
This is a time to get away and indulge in great company with the lady you choose. She will most likely do her best to please you, be vocal in what you enjoy or what you don't so you two can get on the same page.

Enjoy yourself, pleasure her as well, be respectful of the time you scheduled.

Good luck on your first and hopefully not your last hobby adventure.

All the best,
S.S.Mia
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2018, 11:08 PM

Treat her like a lady. She is a real person so be respectul, tell her she is pretty, flirt a little, and smile a lot.

Be freshly showered, and if you are traveling to her give yourself enough time to get there a little early--but then get a cup of coffee until it is time. You will be nervous and the last thing you need is to add the stress of running late--but respect her time to get ready for you.

--Bring a small gift, wrapped.
Unwrapping it is a couple moments to break the ice in a non tbreatening way--for YOU more than her.

--Let her know it is your first time.
As I said, you will be nervous and she will sense it--best she understands WHY you seem nervous lest she jump to some erroneous reason.

--And listen to what Mia said.
Dont need to bring a gift

Bring only the amount she and you agreed to
These whores will up charge or rob you blind.

They are people but they are hookers too.
If you say it is your first time that is like chumming the water for sharks.

Dont pay her before you fuck her. If they get the money they will cut things short. Make them work for it.

Put the money on the counter, TV or what ever but cant touch it till you cum. If you have an hour, use an hour.
Tell her what you enjoy and what your expectations are for session. Find out her do and don’t list before going and if what you want differs from her list politely tell her sorry I don’t think this will work and get a new provider.

I wouldn’t advise listening to anyone that tells you to treat this like you’re going on a civi date or that instructs you to treat this like you’re looking for a girlfriend or soulmate. For them this is a job where you get your time some sex and a couple words while she prepares her mind to have sex with ANOTHER stranger and will have sex with another stranger after you leave.

Enjoy yourself but get it for what it is. Don’t be a MARK.
Don’t wait longer than 10 min in the lot.
Plenty of fish in the Eccie sea.
Tell her what you enjoy and what your expectations are for session. Find out her do and don’t list before going and if what you want differs from her list politely tell her sorry I don’t think this will work and get a new provider.

I wouldn’t advise listening to anyone that tells you to treat this like you’re going on a civi date or that instructs you to treat this like you’re looking for a girlfriend or soulmate. For them this is a job where you get your time some sex and a couple words while she prepares her mind to have sex with ANOTHER stranger and will have sex with another stranger after you leave.

Enjoy yourself but get it for what it is. Don’t be a MARK. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
If you discuss sex it is a red flag lol
Send her a dick pic beforehand. That will let her know that you are not a cop.
Your best advice was provided by your first two responses. That’s all you need to know. Best of luck.
run from this
  • Lia88
  • 03-29-2018, 03:29 PM
If your trying to just get your rocks off and go just...

Be on time.
Shower
Bring amount. Put in envelope. Leave in bathroom or dresser.Hug. Leave when done.

If your looking to see her regularly and like to deal with only a few girls.

Bring gift: gift card/flowers/wine/Lingerie if you know her size usually works.
Nice convo to break ice
You/Your Balls/under Balls/Dick Should be Impeccable smelling.
Come on time. And text or call dont just knock on the door.
Money in envelope or Folded paper.

Money until second meet should never be exposed while you 2 or in the same room

The basics that we Love...
I'm a newbie to the hobby and tbh I'm kind of nervous.
I have no idea what to expect. Any advice? Originally Posted by Rowdy21
run from this Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Best advise out there is to run and not look back.
I’m looking for a first as well, any advice you can share to overcome a lack of referrals so that I can finally book my first? Good Luck and enjoy yourself!
This is a time to get away and indulge in great company with the lady you choose. She will most likely do her best to please you, be vocal in what you enjoy or what you don't so you two can get on the same page. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia

That depends on the type of gal he ends up seeing. If she's a reputable VP then what you say is true for the most part.

If he sees a run of the mill BP gal then it's a crap shoot. Many of them could care less about quality of service.
That depends on the type of gal he ends up seeing. If she's a reputable VP then what you say is true for the most part.

If he sees a run of the mill BP gal then it's a crap shoot. Many of them could care less about quality of service. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

True. Which is why I wrote, "most likely."
Hopefully, he chose a reputable VP. One that enjoys herself while providing.

As to what Old-T wrote, gift wise, we love it when men are thoughtful. We tend to always remember first impressions. As Lia mentioned, if you don't care to make much of a connection, don't worry about the thoughtful things lol

However, everything mentioned does depend on the person you visit and on you as well. Have your own experiences and don't mind the negatives around here.

Good thing about this hobby, there are always more out there if this one doesn't work out. Goes for both provider & client.