Address: Riverside/Lancaster Area
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: LFK, Lots of DATY, BBBJ, CFS to completion,
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: .4
Hair Color and Length: Blonde just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4 110lbs, B Cups, definately classified as a "spinner" good looking body for her age, no tats, definately a 7 on the SW scale.
Recommendation: Yes
Talk about perfect timing. I was wondering what I was going to do this evening...
I think I know her. Picked up SW last fall she was wearing dark shades told me her name was Val and needed a ride. Did not inquire as this was 4p. Lots of sunshine no concealment. Worked out just fine, after dropping her off picked up Bre. Tried to find old review I did before the board crashed no luck. She did not have phone when I meet her. Thanks for update
anybody got a number on val i cant get john to send it to me
im the old rowdybob from aspd i had plenty of post there but i just now discovered eccie so im a newbie here but i been around for a while
Date: 2.12.10
Provider: Valerie
Phone: Please PM for number
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Riverside/Lancaster Area
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: LFK, Lots of DATY, BBBJ, CFS to completion,
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: .4
Hair Color and Length: Blonde just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4 110lbs, B Cups, definately classified as a "spinner" good looking body for her age, no tats, definately a 7 on the SW scale.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by johndingus
Hey John,
Great review! Val sounds like a great time. It isn't too often we find SW that likes greek, and in the FW area, so kudo's to you on this find. Can I get her # from ya?
BTW I used to be on ASPD as cappinjacksparrow
Thanks!
Can someone pm the number
whats up rowdybob or the artist formerly known as rowdybob. yeah it took me a while to find this spinoff site from the old site also. glad to see you still hobbying. keep us up to date on the rounds.

ice
The iceman hey wat up yea I'm d but I still hit it now n then hey that dana well actually she spells it Dayna I was hitting that some six months or so ago I know I sent you some info on her when aspd was failing she could really drain a nutsack I have a wife that's waits for my payday n a gf to boot so my playing time is limited later iceman