SQUIRTING. Really???

I just do not like 'squirting.' I do not think nature equipped women to 'squirt' as part of the sexual function, or else all women would squirt, or ejaculate at orgasm. All men 'squirt' seminal fluid produced by the prostate and pumped out the penis mixing with semen from the testes along the way. Yet some women squirt (or claim to squirt or to have learned to squirt), and others do not. Only one woman has squirted on me, and it came as a surprise without warning since I was pleasuring her with DATY; and I never called her again.

I have yet to identify the female organ that corresponds to the male prostate to produce fluid for a woman's "ejaculation" (squirting) at orgasm. Can anyone enlighten me on this physiology?

Absent a genuine female sexual fluid produced by an organ for the purpose, there remains only one apparent source of fluid coming from the vaginal cavity, namely the bladder. Some women have learned to urinate during orgasm, or perhaps at will. Perhaps that is a subtle female commentary on the hobby or on men (literally ON men) in general.

Sincerely, if someone can offer a physiological explanation including the source of the fluid (and specifically from which female organ if not the bladder), please do.

Otherwise, guys just realize what is really happening, and pray it does not happen to you during DATY.

I am posting this here in Co-Ed to give the ladies a fair opportunity to respond.

I am willing to hear anything you might wish me to hear.

LTGTR!

rr

PS: I realize some like the golden shower experience. That is different from supposed 'squirting' IMHO.

Best Regards,

rr
It was clear and did not smell .
What about the lubricating glands?
Do the lubricating glands produce squirts of fluid? The images I have seen on film look more like a man finishing #1 at the toilet, squeezing the last drops from the ureter by contracting the abdominal muscles around the bladder. I think that is what is happening with women.

I have heard of women who have claimed to have 'discovered' this or to have 'learned' how to squirt, from which I infer it has not always been part of their sexual experience of orgasm.
I have always ejaculated with every orgasm. All men do unless their 'seeds have dried up' (to quote CREAM in Sunshine of your Love) and the prostate has not had time to recharge the system.

I am asking for clinical information if anyone really knows to clarify the question.
Your suggestion does not seem reasonable to me.
My vast knowledge, training and experience accumulated over the last 90 seconds strongly suggests that it's only urine.
I have seen video of women who claimed they were "squirting". It looked like bladder fluid to me.

Then again, I have been with women who secreted a heavier fluid that did not appear to be bladder fluid.

I can understand your discomfort at being surprised by any unwanted fluid.

It does not bother me, as long as she had a good time and doesn't expect me to go get the clean up towel.
Randy, I would have always been curious also ..... It does seem to be Urine to me, honestly, what else could it be . . . . .
Male and female sexual organs are more similar than you would believe. And since men can squirt quite vigorously I am not the least surprised that some women can as well. An interesting excerpt from the Wiki entry on this phenomenon.

An erotic zone always could be demonstrated on the anterior wall of the vagina along the course of the urethra...analogous to the male urethra, the female urethra also seems to be surrounded by erectile tissues...In the course of sexual stimulation, the female urethra begins to enlarge and can be felt easily. It swells out greatly at the end of orgasm...Occasionally the production of fluids is ...profuse...
If there is the opportunity to observe the orgasm of such women, one can see that large quantities of a clear transparent fluid are expelled not from the vulva, but out of the urethra in gushes. At first I thought that the bladder sphincter had become defective by the intensity of the orgasm. Involuntary expulsion of urine is reported in sex literature. In the cases observed by us, the fluid was examined and it had no urinary character. I am inclined to believe that "urine" reported to be expelled during female orgasm is not urine, but only secretions of the intraurethral glands correlated with the erotogenic zone along the urethra in the anterior vaginal wall. Moreover the profuse secretions coming out with the orgasm have no lubricating significance, otherwise they would be produced at the beginning of intercourse and not at the peak of orgasm.

Call me naive, but this just DOES NOT look like pissing to me.

http://www.redtube.com/8201
Thank you Big Swinger!! Squirting is NOT urinating. I certainly dont have a physiological explanation of how it happens but urinating is a neccessary bodily function whereas squirting involves intense stimulation of a womans g spot. The fluid has no smell and does not leave stain, where urine of course would. Also squirting seems involuntary but the flow of urine can be controlled by the kegel/PC muscles. Randy, its possible that that particular woman peed on you (it happens sometimes) but squirting/gushing/urinating are not one in the same.
I once saw a well known provider in Austin that did exactly as you describe. We fucked on and off for four hours and she squirted at every orgasm. She soaked the whole bed. I had never experienced anything like it...and still haven't. But I can tell ya, it was NOT piss. We talked about it and she had me smell and taste it. It was odorless and tasted sweet. There was no way she could have pissed that mush or had that much control..and for what reason would she have faked it? We had a great time that I will never forget.
I too have experienced squirters on 3 occassions. Not in the hobby but with civiilians. I was suprised each time. One I was in a long term relationship with one I could get her to squirt at will. But, she also was a constant masterbater as well. It was a fluid that was thick and not urine. in my experience the squirters I have encountered masterbated alot
Thirty years ago I knew less than nothing about this, even ten years ago there wasn't a lot of information about this topic, now that really has changed.

If you don't want just p0rn links do a search on Female Ejaculation.

"In questionnaire surveys, 35–50% of women report that they have at some time experienced the gushing of fluid during orgasm.[2][3][4] Other studies find anywhere from 10–69%, depending on the definitions and methods used.[5][6] For instance Kratochvíl (1994) surveyed 200 women and found that 6% reported ejaculating, an additional 13% had some experience and about 60% reported release of fluid without actual gushing.[7] Reports on the volume of fluid expelled vary considerably[8] from amounts that would be imperceptible to a woman, to mean values of 1–5 ml,[9] although much higher volumes have been reported.

<snip>

Contemporary women's health literature summarises what is considered factual as being that the amount of fluid varies greatly and may be unnoticeable, occurs with or without vaginal stimulation, and may accompany orgasm or merely intense sexual pleasure, and orgasm may occur without ejaculation. Whether it can be learned or not, women report that they can induce it by enhancing their sexual response.[10] Regardless, countless workshops now exist to teach women that learning how to ejaculate is an important form of feminine sexual expression. Sundahl describes it as a birthright and essential part of female creativity.[18]

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation[/ame]

Personal experience suggests that most women can 'squirt', it's not urine. The amount, frequency and everything else is variable; it's also way cool if you are lucky enough to be there when it happens. There have been some hyper-sexual local providers that could do it with abandon and some that did it on occasion.

When I was young, back when dinosaurs walked the planet, was fortunate enough to know a girl that squirted. If it's possible I was even more of an idiot then than I am now. She told me about her 'problem' she believed that she was wetting the bed during sex. Only when she got really aroused and she was very self conscious about it.

For me women being really turned on is erotic, this lead to some investigation, first out of curiosity and then the notional that the medical professionals were perhaps giving my friend misguided advice. So we collected samples and turned the whole thing into a game, her urine before and after 'squirting' was not the same color or consistency, the smell was completely different. We put it on filter paper to evaporate and all sorts of fun stuff. Back then I didn't know what it was but I did have a really good idea what it wasn't.

Turns out college science classes were not a complete waste of time and squirting is fun for everyone.
http://www.ejhs.org/volume4/Schubach/Chap2.html

Never experienced it and dont want to either
OUTSTANDING RESPONSES!
You have given me 'food for thought' (tongue in cheek), really.
Thanks for taking time!

As always, play safe, have fun, give fun to others and LTGTR!

rr
Randyrogue got a golden shower. TFF
There should not be an issue. To get a woman to cum, in this case squirt, requires work and patience. If you do not like squirting then do not engage in activities that the lady would respond by squirting.

Personally, I have only woman had who squirted. It was fantastic. It took a lot of work but she hit the curtains across the room.